Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deo, Shemy, K5-Hitman, James Hillman, Fowler9, Kopite, FootballFocus, Armenia NT, Rafa, Kajoo, and even you Alter-Ego... You guys still around? Are you still a fan of LFC?

Sorry if I forgot you.

I remember I used to post here during the "Slip" season.

This team has come a long way. Hopefully they get a Klopp dynasty/era, and maybe win the league next year.

·
Administrator
24,843 Posts
for sure they are around, and if winning the CL doesnt wake thme up....:D

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn, dead. A CL Championship didn't even bring the old lads back to say hello. What will?

·
Winter is Coming.
8,130 Posts
I came back to see if anyone is still around, sadly it seems it's been empty for years now. I remember when this place was so active I'd be on here every hour of the day talking in the boot room. I am sure everyone is still a Red and celebrating from wherever they are. I went to Madrid to see the boys last week and it was a cracking time. #6. YNWA

·
Administrator
24,843 Posts
Exactly toni, when in fact a lot of people are around:D

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If everyone comes here just to check if someone is still around and no one posts something Liverpool related, then everyone will be around just the time to check and realize that no one is around.
Agreed. That's why I thought I'd make a thread. It'll let people check in like O-NRG just did. Instead of seeing the last post in this forum being in 2016 and bouncing.

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
Deo, Shemy, K5-Hitman, James Hillman, Fowler9, Kopite, FootballFocus, Armenia NT, Rafa, Kajoo, and even you Alter-Ego... You guys still around? Are you still a fan of LFC?

Sorry if I forgot you.

I remember I used to post here during the "Slip" season.

This team has come a long way. Hopefully they get a Klopp dynasty/era, and maybe win the league next year.
hi mate, i wish you and other forum mates are doing well. many thanks for asking

as for this LFC forum, it’s down in recent 2 or 3 seasons as most of the XT forums. I usually mention the reasons behind what happened, for example the existence of social media make so many fans using them instead of XT, also the passwords problems for most of XT members. :err:

anyways, i still hope to see fans come back to XT and enjoying all together :)

·
Registered
40,302 Posts
I came back to see if anyone is still around, sadly it seems it's been empty for years now. I remember when this place was so active I'd be on here every hour of the day talking in the boot room. I am sure everyone is still a Red and celebrating from wherever they are. I went to Madrid to see the boys last week and it was a cracking time. #6. YNWA
i wish you enjoyed your time there, surely it was an exciting atmosphere in madrid

1 - 20 of 24 Posts