Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanting to know if anyone on this board plays fora pro club
maybe for under 18s-20s etc. or if you have played for them at one stage.
Having played 2 games for Genoa youth team a few years ago im interested to hear about you guys

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Not me personally but someone I used to play with was on trial with Adelaide United. My career ended while I was still semi-pro.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Im Raul Gonzalez
I use this place to practice on my english
so I can have a better conversation
with Beckham wife.

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
How did he prove it?

I still have aspirations, I'm only 15 so still much time to go.

We just got this kid at my high school, he's superb. He's come up from Brasil, he has a cap with Flamengo and played with Brasilian Youth-National teams.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I trained with Leyton Orient twice a week as a kid, sadly my talent was wasted because all of the top clubs employed crappy talent scouts in them days. :relieved: :D

·
Registered
788 Posts
I've got 2 friends of mine who could emerge in Belgium and Holland in 3 of 4 years...
One's training with RC Genk's first team, another one is playing for MVV in the Dutch First Division...that's about it ;)

LOL about Raul Gonzalez btw :D

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
leoshev said:
I've got 2 friends of mine who could emerge in Belgium and Holland in 3 of 4 years...
One's training with RC Genk's first team, another one is playing for MVV in the Dutch First Division...that's about it ;)

LOL about Raul Gonzalez btw :D
Cool, what's their names?

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I trained with Leyton Orient twice a week as a kid, sadly my talent was wasted because all of the top clubs employed crappy talent scouts in them days. :relieved: :D
I've been to brisbane road a couple of times and they used to do training at my old school.

·
Registered
604 Posts
i played with portsmouth u 13 and 14's then they decided i wasnt good enough :cry: :cry:

so now im here :jester: ..im 18 now through

·
Registered
788 Posts
Kampfschwein said:
Cool, what's their names?
The Genk guy: Mehmet Simsek
the MVV guy: Niels Bijloos.

It just popped into my mind that another acquintance (not really a friend;)) iof mine is also playing regularly in the Dutch second devision, his name is Deniz Dursun.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I played a season for marconi stallions here in sydney a while back U/17's, scored 15 goals in that season. Had a trial for their senior team but near the end of the trial go injured and didnt get called back, i thought i had it hehe.

A friend of mine played for Partizan Beograd a few years back in the U/19's and Obilic as well as OFK Beograd, not senior team though. He is now playing in a team in Austria in 2nd division or something, His name is Kosta Maric.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
A friend of mine plays for Manchester United u/17...

1 - 20 of 215 Posts