Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
I thought about it, then I looked at my bank balance and realised I dont have enough for busfare to the shops ...

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
i was planning on making the pilgrimage a couple of times with a car full of mates. we're going to make a weekend of it and go to alton towers too. i expect roy will be going over at some point too.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
How far Hull city from Manchester ?

If not very faraway, I would try my best to watch one of the games in the staduim :D

·
International
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really am looking forward to hearing what you think of Hull, Assassin:) I think it will be quite an experience for you.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
If things go according to plan then I might be at the Theatre of Dreams watching United battle Everton on October 5th.:)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
I really am looking forward to hearing what you think of Hull, Assassin:) I think it will be quite an experience for you.
Well, till now things are going on the right track, as I already talked with some Hullians :D via icq and other chatting programs and they seem to be a nice people, to be more certain, nice girls :D

And sure it would be different, thats why I am shaking ... but hope things will be okay with no time. :)

By the way, I heart its only 100 KM between Hull and Manchester, if thats true I will attend one of the matches for sure, ganna be a great great great experince to me.

I am dying to arrive there :D

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Fred Elliot said:
Roy's going in the army soon isn't he? plus he has his erm 'hands full' at the moment;)
ask him about his bus trip today next tme you speak to him;)

·
Registered
322 Posts
i living in london at the moment so i`ll defintly be getting up to old trafford next season,probaly going to have to spend a ****load but it`ll be worth it.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
My aim is to go to 5 matches this season..but we'll see.

I really am looking forward to hearing what you think of Hull, Assassin I think it will be quite an experience for you.
Hull is not a nice city...

but have fun assassin and make sure you go the the south of England, its much nicer then the grotty north :D (i know i live in the north of england)

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I'll be there at least half a dozen times hopefully :D Ive sent off for West Brom on the opening day, fingers crossed that we can give em a tanking just as a nice friendly welcome to the Premiership. By the way ive been to Hull (Boothferry Park) and its rather dull! Reminds me too much of Yorkshire ;)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Russell said:
My aim is to go to 5 matches this season..but we'll see.

Hull is not a nice city...

but have fun assassin and make sure you go the the south of England, its much nicer then the grotty north :D (i know i live in the north of england)
Well, I guess I will stick in wherever Football is alot in TV.:)

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
I need some info reagarding tickets.I have been trying to get them online but have been having some problems.:(

can anyone please help me with this???

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
By the way, AN old question :

What is the best football channel that I can watch while I am in England?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Only EPL ?:eek::(

No La Liga, No Seria A, Nothing outside of England? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Assassin said:

Ok well on Sky Sports it will have EPL, La Liga and The Bundesliga. Eurosport has a highlights show on every week when the season starts, this shows other Leagues like Portuguese, French and Belgium, etc. And for the Italian league, this is usually on Channel 4 on Saturday mornings. There are never live Italian games but there are extended highlights on very late at night usually.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Assassin said:

Ok well on Sky Sports it will have EPL, La Liga and The Bundesliga. Eurosport has a highlights show on every week when the season starts, this shows other Leagues like Portuguese, French and Belgium, etc. And for the Italian league, this is usually on Channel 4 on Saturday mornings. There are never live Italian games but there are extended highlights on very late at night usually. Hope this helps :)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Thanks for the MULT replys buddy :D

Relief ;)

How about Copa America 2003 ?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts