Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,884 Posts
FORCA PORTO!!!!

I would like to see Maniche in the starting lineup, but I think Jose Mourinho let him on the bench (like in the game against Lyon)

I expect a great match and a 2-0 win by Porto.

PORTO PORTO ALLEZ!!!

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
On the first-half:

Crappy-ass reffing robbed Porto and Jorge Andrade.

On my prediction for second-half:

I think Porto will take it in Riazor, they played dominantly and I think they have the spirit to beat Deportivo.

·
International
9,526 Posts
well done Porto!!!!! through to the final. Top result for Portugal that. Eusebio, Coluna, Futre, Gomez...are you watching lads?:) :D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Congrats to Porto!!!:star::happy:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Heróis do mar said:
There you are with the "ass" word again?!?
I'm going to start calling you the ass man.

BWAHAAAAAAAAAAA :howler:
That was ALMOST 10% funny. :rolleyes:

Anyways, Porto deserve it. Did anyone see Diego Tristan's despicable dive in Porto's area nearing the end? Pathetic. Paulo Ferreira, Derlei, Carlos Alberto, and Deco all had good games. Maniche wasn't that impressive though...

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Valente will probably be suspended for the Final....see that elbow he threw....Congrats though, the game wasnt the greatest but the team is class.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'll see you in Newark

Congratulations for your semi-final win ...
I'll be cheering for Porto no matter what in the final (in Newark, NJ's Ferry Street Portuguese barrio) ... Forza Porto ... and much luck in the Final! You deserve it! :)

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Congrats Porto, You were the better side
not by much but still the better one in the two match semis.

Question: If Porto wins the Champs League would that means that is the first time a Team wins the UEFA and anext year the C League.
:eek:

pd. funny to watch the Milan fans coming here to congratulate Porto, We all know the are full of envy of Porto success, they truly believed they were Gods or the Devils pick to win Europe this year.

:pp

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
kingmonkey said:
However if we win the CL and the Portuguese Cup, we'll be the only team ever to win 2 trebles in 2 consecutive years.
Looks like you'll have to wait a while since you're losing 2-1 to Benfica...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts