Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll likely go for 1 or 2 games (doubt I'll watch 2) after graduation (probably a quarter or r of 16 , hope Cro is playing) anyone else planning on going?

·
International
8,545 Posts
I'm planning on it, I guess you can say that I'm going unless something comes up to prevent me.

If I get the chance, I'll ask Kranjcar for his autograph and give him a pen that has exploded for him to write it with.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I am supposed to go with my family. But whether or not it happens is a differnt story

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
I'd like to go, but only if we (God willing) qualify. If we're there, I'll try to assemble a crew from the NY-NJ area to go.

·
Registered
69,531 Posts
It would probably too much money for me, I might just go to Cro instead just like what I did in the last World Cup ;) If I do go I don't mind sleeping on the streets, I just want to go to the matches! :thmbup:
by that time I should be done with college :D

from what I hear it is a great experience and everybody should at least witness something like this at least once in their life. :party:

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Me and all my non-cro friends are planning on going about 5 of us and hopefully my brother will come along(don;t want to be the only cro in the group). They've all agreed that they will root for the cro's. I'm just worried that scalped tickets will be very expensive, they're alot of cro's in Germany, not to mention Croatia ain't too far away. So i'm figuring that the ticket prices will go higher with the higher demand. My cousin went to Japan he said the scalpers were selling tickets at face value for the Mex and Ecu game. the italy game was a different story.

If i don't go to the WC this summer, i will definetly go to Austria, Switzerland in 08 (with the cro's hopefully qualifying).

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm going with my brother, his friend apparently has family in Berlin (anyone know if there's a game there?) and is distant cousins of the Kovac brothers and knows them. Which is good as it makes the trip less expensive.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
I will be there for sure..

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
me to!!!

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think it's a good idea, I'd pay way more to see Cro play all their games plus if they don't play you get a refund sounds good to me.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
im already here :)
i will buy tickets for all games of croatia.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts