Xtratime Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,469 Posts
I will try to answer your inquiry, although I admit I am not very into the Varna clubs' affairs

I don't think Spartak fans call themselves 'hooligans', some of them call themselves 'fanatics' who actually are the hard-core fans getting into fights, I have the unfortune to know one of these guys :D, and even these fans are into fractions like “Mladost Boys ‘ 95 “,Vladislavovo Fans”, Arise Gays, Chaika Supporters, Patriarha Boys и Zone Nish
I'v heard that soona new click will appear :' Bad Blue Boys'
Spartak varna players are called 'sokoli'(hawks) an dsome fans identigy themselves with that name as well. When Spartak was established they were in a very bad financial state because the club was established bu two young players in the poorest meighborhood of Varna
While, Cherno More is the older club(1913 while Spartak-1918) and the richer, in the beginning of its history it is called Ticha.

hope this clarifies it

Basically your information is correct :)

· Registered
2,469 Posts
M-Jay said:
The same as the feeling to be a CSKA fan in Sofia :cool: There is a saying: "Kopeleta sini, Varna e chervena!" :nasty: . Don't mean to offend anyone here :tongue:
hehhe, I never knew that Varna was so populated with red fans :angel:

P.S. luba, what is like to be a fan of :heart: AC Milan :heart: in Sf :) ?
not in Sofia but it's a pretty good feeling nevertheless :)
have you already visited the Milan forum? do so if you haven't

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.