Xtratime Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well..it was a "best of" episode. I love this guy! I really do! I am so thankful that the hot girl at work is on vacation for two reasons....

1) She'll come back tanned....aka HOTTER

2) I am replacing her for two weeks and thus have access to a radio and thus have access to the Jim Rome show.

Did anyone listen to it today? Did you catch his take on city workers and their orange vests? Or his take on the Philadelphia Eagle cheerleaders sueing basically every team in the NFL for making peepholes into their dressing room.

Man oh man...I tune whenever I can and I swear....each and everytime I leave pissing in my pants in hysteria. This dude is the Howard Stern of Sports Radio!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,724 Posts
Lomes said:
Well..it was a "best of" episode. I love this guy! I really do! I am so thankful that the hot girl at work is on vacation for two reasons....

1) She'll come back tanned....aka HOTTER

2) I am replacing her for two weeks and thus have access to a radio and thus have access to the Jim Rome show.

Did anyone listen to it today? Did you catch his take on city workers and their orange vests? Or his take on the Philadelphia Eagle cheerleaders sueing basically every team in the NFL for making peepholes into their dressing room.

Man oh man...I tune whenever I can and I swear....each and everytime I leave pissing in my pants in hysteria. This dude is the Howard Stern of Sports Radio!!!!!
I have a hot chick that works for me ;) !! Vicki :) , She will make ya alls drop of is you ever saw her :D She is HOT ;)
 

·
International
Joined
·
5,629 Posts
I tuned him out long ago, after he started bad mouthing the beautiful game. Besides that he's the biggest fraud on radio/TV.
 

·
Community Analyst
Joined
·
32,844 Posts
RedEagle said:
I tuned him out long ago, after he started bad mouthing the beautiful game. Besides that he's the biggest fraud on radio/TV.
Not to mention a big ass p*ssy! I'll never forget the way he punked out like a little girl when Jim Everett threatened to kick his ass.
Bwahahahaha:D
 

·
International
Joined
·
5,629 Posts
Pila said:


Not to mention a big ass p*ssy! I'll never forget the way he punked out like a little girl when Jim Everett threatened to kick his ass.
Bwahahahaha:D
Yup. I forgot about that. That guy is a complete waste of "on air" space.
 

·
Premier Player
Joined
·
2,656 Posts
When I first graduated from college, I had to listen to his radio show. I didn't like the contrived nature of his calls (People calling in and sounding as if they are reading notes to talk "smack"). You don't need notes to talk sh!t.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top