Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am Tristán White, a lifelong fan of VCF living in London. I was thinking of beginning the first ever London "penya" or Supporters club for Valencia. :)
I am therefore interested in getting together as many names of people who would be interested in joining, as I want to make sure that my efforts will be worthwhile. What would be nice would be a Penya (whether or not we could get official Penya status with the "Agrupació de Penyes" in Valencia is another matter... it would be nice!)
Ideally, we could meet up for drinks, to watch matches, and it would be ideal were, for example, Valencia to come over to e.g. Chelsea because that way we could all go together 'en bloc' which would make the whole Stamford Bridge Experience a little less scary.
Any ideas, comments, etc., please!!

·
Honorable Mention, October Photo Contest 2008
2,592 Posts
I am Tristán White, a lifelong fan of VCF living in London. I was thinking of beginning the first ever London "penya" or Supporters club for Valencia. :)
I am therefore interested in getting together as many names of people who would be interested in joining, as I want to make sure that my efforts will be worthwhile. What would be nice would be a Penya (whether or not we could get official Penya status with the "Agrupació de Penyes" in Valencia is another matter... it would be nice!)
Ideally, we could meet up for drinks, to watch matches, and it would be ideal were, for example, Valencia to come over to e.g. Chelsea because that way we could all go together 'en bloc' which would make the whole Stamford Bridge Experience a little less scary.
Any ideas, comments, etc., please!!
yeah because the bridge is such a cauldron of ferocity.... :rollani:

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
I wonder if the guy still waiting for this? (It only took 12 years to someone to respond)..and loco respond like there's nothing wrong with this lol.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
His last activity was in July 2009, im sure he went to build his penya. :D

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
He's a Palace season ticket holder - but in Valencia colours and with the Valencia fans yesterday - so he has a welcome distraction at least!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts