Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any rules preventing me from being a FM in Juve forum? cuz it's a dream to be a forum manager there :):)

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Posters can become FM whenever there is a position available. In case of the Juve forum, should one of the current FM's leave and the remaining FM's require a replacement, you or anyone else that is interested could be considered. Normally the members of a forum suggest one or two posters who they feel would make a good FM. This is then discussed among the other FM's, and eventually a choice is made.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Again guys,:) ,can't u make an exception? Inter forum has 4 FM's + that Juve forum needs an active FM and voilaa ;)

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Why do you want to compete with the Interistas? I think the Juve forum is doing great, and should Nero, Luca or Nyuka resign, we'll have a thread to elect a new FM.. As for your initial question, no, there are no rules preventing you from being an FM but there are criteria one must fulfill once you become an FM and you must also have the credibility to be elected as one in the first place. All you have to do is express your interest as you have already and after that wait for a vacant spot. :)

Ciao.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
see my PM to you. :)
Done ;)

Why do you want to compete with the Interistas? I think the Juve forum is doing great, and should Nero, Luca or Nyuka resign, we'll have a thread to elect a new FM.. As for your initial question, no, there are no rules preventing you from being an FM but there are criteria one must fulfill once you become an FM and you must also have the credibility to be elected as one in the first place. All you have to do is express your interest as you have already and after that wait for a vacant spot.:)
Thanx for replying bob :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts