1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shevchenko,Leonardo(somethimes)...

Berllusconi wants superstars for a few million dollars...Brncic? funny
Saving money in football today?
Man utd wanted that but could not resist...

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
silvio is a very rich man but dont wanna spend too much money on players nowadays,and he failed to sign the ones he wanted.....
its really true with man utd,a huge team without too man stars,the few stars they have are all british and has been playing with them for many years.
hope we sign beckham,he would be good for us,and man utd would go down without their star!!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Silvio is smart but not becouse of idea of buying cheap..but political move...."we will not trow money away"..bla bla...before elections...Cheap trick.....he knows that Milan allways bought best players...no prize important...

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Don't worry!
Milan makes the superstars, not the stars Milan. :)
We will soon have 5 guys from the U-21 team after getting Vannucchi (and having Abbiati, Rino, Comandini, Coco), and these guys will be the future superstars, I'd be happy if they reach at least the level of Donadoni and Eranio.

·
International
8,545 Posts
You can add Maldini and Boban to that short list of stars. I don't know what Silvio will do, but we need a few stars to stand any chance next season.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
are you a milan fan IVO?

·
International
8,545 Posts
Yes I'm a Milan fan nasty nick:) I don't post too much on the board anymore, so you probably haven't seen me before. I'll post more when the season starts:)

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
I've thought about this topic for a day or 2...

Maldini
Abbiati
Albertini
Leo
Shev
Boban

rising stars:
Gattuso
Ambrosini
Jose Mari

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
OK, this is my serious reply!! :D

These are Milan real stars;
Dida
Abiatti
Maldini
Ayala
Roque Junior
Albertini
Ambrosini
Boban
Leonardo
Sheva
Bierhoff
"Riquelme(??!)

Rising stars;
Commandini
Gatusso
Graffiedi
Collocini

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Bodat...get serious!! :D AYALA???? You just said that to make me reply, didn't you?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Rui or Totti would be great for milan

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Ayala is a real star, he's the captain of Argentine! The only problem for him is that MILAN don't play his fave tactic; 4-4-2!!

But in the other hand, I do want you to reply me, I kind of miss you... :D:eek::confused:

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
BODAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BODAT you said it before and i didn't mind but you said it again and i gotta speak out.

Like Orteag Ayala usualy is a world beater with Argentina and less than spectacular against club teams for Milan.

But what you keep saying about Ayala playing in a 4-4-2 athis best is very very strange. Ayala is at his best playing for Argentina so i can only assume you are trying to say that Argentina play 4-4-2 which brother man couldn't be further from the truth.

..................Sensini
..........Ayala..........Samuel
..........Simeone.......Veron
Zanetti............................Kily
..................Ortega...............
.............Batigol...Claudio Lopez

that looks like 3-4-1-2 to me. mabye even a 3-4-3 or at a really big stretch a 3-5-2 if you are insane enough to list Ortega as a midfielder.

The great Arjentina and'ven greater Italia.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Iltazzzzzz, I'm really sorry if I made a mistake! But I've ever seen Argentine play and what I saw is Zanetti played like a right back. And Ayala didn't play in the right flank like you described, but he played in central!!

Anyway, it's so nice that you remember my "mistake":eek::p:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts