·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna go to japan but unfortunately i can't stupid exams

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
i was going to but, its far away, its expensive, you need to move between 3 different cities and then if we pass through, need to go to another country.... pain in the arse... I will rather spend it gettin drunk and cheering like crazy from Croatia

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Profesor said:
i wanna go to japan but unfortunately i can't stupid exams
Unfortunately I havn´t won on lotto for a while;)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh boksic yeah that as well i mean lotto

·
International
8,545 Posts
I won't be going anywhere this summer, nevermind the world cup. Time constraints can be a son of a....

Besides, like others have mentioned, the WC will be a very expensive trip.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
expensive, hell yes !!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hope its a great WC02 but for some reason Japan/Korea does not seem an attractive destination as say France or Germany.

I think most in Aust.will be partying and glued to tv sets.

GO VATRENI!

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
spwolf said:
ero, are you comin to Croatia this year?
Nah, the money situation is shocking for me now man, I've gotta finish my degree, the only time I could go would be winter, and I don't like going in winter.

But if I do make this deal I'm working on, I'll be there for a month this summer, I could be collecting a hefty paycheck in a few weeks (fingers crossed :cool: ) so I should have enough for the ticket ($2,600) and spending money ($100 ;) )

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Posa bi ja,ali neka mi 'neko plati:tongue:
salu na stranu,predaleko je i skupo je

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Ero said:

Nah, the money situation is shocking for me now man, I've gotta finish my degree, the only time I could go would be winter, and I don't like going in winter.

But if I do make this deal I'm working on, I'll be there for a month this summer, I could be collecting a hefty paycheck in a few weeks (fingers crossed :cool: ) so I should have enough for the ticket ($2,600) and spending money ($100 ;) )
2.6k? damn those tickets dude, I can find $600-$700 ticket from L.A. to Zagreb or Ljubljana

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Those are off season.
Thry to get them during the summer for that money?
It goes for around $ 800/$1000.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
yep, sure can... I usually come in mid june and leave mid sept... now if you wanna go in july and leave august, u might need to pay more

·
Registered
793 Posts
Damn straight! I'm paying over a 1000$ to go with the Swabe! The flight attendants on Luftansa better be hot! Anybody have any info on Luftansa's flight attendants? Anyhow, this summer should be a hell of a good time especially if we do well at the WC. Let's keep our fingers crossed, and hopefully I will find myself a nice Cro chick to bring home. Naprid Bili, Naprid Cro chicks!

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I'll tell you about Lufthansa attendants.
Yes,they're hot(girls I m interested at)but you're not getting any!
They have some ugly male attendants where you can possibly get some attention after all.
Only think that you can have plenty is good old Becks!

pozdravlja vas svih,majstor...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts