Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
I live in the United States...I unfortunately did not get any luck receiving tickets so I will go to London and watch the tournament from there with my cousin's.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
yes I will be going to
Ecuador vs Poland, Costarica and Germany in Berlin

England vs. Paraguay, Brazil vs. Australia and Argentina vs. Holland

good day

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I am going also to watch

Serbia & M. vs Argentina in leipzig
Serbia & M. vs Netherlands in Garlenchiken
Serbia & M. vs Ivory Coast in Munich (i might sell it or swap it with some other ticket)...

would love to meet ppl who also going to germany and get some info's...

·
Banned
734 Posts
Real Amanos said:
I am going also to watch

Serbia & M. vs Argentina in leipzig
Serbia & M. vs Netherlands in Garlenchiken
Serbia & M. vs Ivory Coast in Munich (i might sell it or swap it with some other ticket)...

would love to meet ppl who also going to germany and get some info's...
why are u seeing these games, if ur a brazil fan?

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
I would easily have gone, but unfortunately have exams when its on :wallbang: I already know my way around Hamburg, having been to the ground, and a bunch of us wanted to go. Oh well, we can always wait until 2014...

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
13-Jun-06 Berlin BRA:CRO

20-Jun-06 Berlin ECU:GER

23-Jun-06 Berlin UKR:TUN

30-Jun-06 Berlin W49:W50

09-Jul-06 Berlin W61:W62

Guess where i'm going to be? That's right BERLIN!!!!! My favorite place in the world!!!!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I am going to see USA - Czech Rep in Schalke Arena on June 12 and Czech - Ghana in Cologne on June 17. I was only able to get Czech - Ghana tickets through Fifa website, the other tix I got on ebay at 3X face value. Fifa ticket site is really annoying with their claim that more tickets will be available during March and April. Everytime I looked I couldn't find any available tickets, I just wished they would remove that message instead of giving people false hope. Would love to see Serbia vs Holland on June 15

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Im livining in Munich, 10 min. away from Allianz Arena! But I will not go to any match.

Its to expensive, there are no interesting matches here and Turkey is not in World Cup! :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
GS_munich said:
Im livining in Munich, 10 min. away from Allianz Arena! But I will not go to any match.

Its to expensive, there are no interesting matches here and Turkey is not in World Cup! :D
If i was living in munich specialy next to the Allianz stadium i would attend every single match ...
I have a ticket in there for the match Serbia -Ivory Coast but i dont think im gonna be able to see it .i might sell it or exchange...

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
I will be going to. I wasn't lucky enough to get any ticket here in the US. If anybody has a ticket I'll buy them. I don't care of the game. I've never had the chance of watching a live game in europe. No matter what, I'll be in germany!!!!

·
Registered
55,909 Posts
Ivan7637 said:
13-Jun-06 Berlin BRA:CRO

20-Jun-06 Berlin ECU:GER

23-Jun-06 Berlin UKR:TUN

30-Jun-06 Berlin W49:W50

09-Jul-06 Berlin W61:W62

Guess where i'm going to be? That's right BERLIN!!!!! My favorite place in the world!!!!
:thumbsup:

anyway, I don't go to any of the matches, the real action and football parties will be outside the stadiums, in the pubs and clubs and on the streets :D

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
i am too young for this WC but i am hoping to go to the WC in 2012 when its in europe again.. no way will i go to South Africa unless bulgaria makes it... which are the candidates for the next WC in europe?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
ac_milan_foreva said:
i am too young for this WC but i am hoping to go to the WC in 2012 when its in europe again.. no way will i go to South Africa unless bulgaria makes it... which are the candidates for the next WC in europe?
my friend 2010 will be in south africa & in 2014 will be in brazil u gonna wait for a long time to be the WC in europe...

·
Registered
1 Posts
sadly, no, I couldnt get tickets. But thanks to this contest, Kia Futbol, i may have found a way to get there for free. i hope i end up winning it

·
Registered
149 Posts
For those going but that don't have tickets I have a few spare tickets to some games (Korea vs Togo, Saudi vs Tunisia and Tunisia vs Ukraine) that I'm trading as a package. PM if interested.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts