Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
have been a big fan of the forum here. Special thanks to Glen and gang for making this forum here such an good read.

Like to ask if there are any new midfielders coming since i heard that Patrick Vieria isn't coming. I would really really love to have him here. I feel he suits the Italian game.

Would love to see Conte play his career out in Juventus. But the way i see it, Juventus badly needs a good midfielder. I truly feel that it's the key to their champions league success

I'm open to any comments

Thank you again for this wonderful forum

FOZA JUVE!!!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum Edgar :).

I would not have cried if Vieira had joyned us, but as Athirson is now certain to becomea Juve player somewhere between October and 1.st of January I must admit I think the Juve board has made a fantastic transfer campaign. WE already had a great midfield last season in which Ancelotti decided that Oliseh would never find his spot. Instead we bought a very promising, versatile player in Fabian O'Neill who's charachteristics resemble those of Veron when he started out in Italy. Whether he will assimilate himself to Juventus and not being an automatic starter is another question, but I'm confident that he has streghtened us.
Athirson has explosive potential, and I pay special attention to the fact that he was/is the captain of Flamengo at 23 years of age. That shows charachter and besides that he scored 14 goals this season(last I checked) as a left wing-back.
we have held on to all the key players, aquired great defensive talent (Zanchi) and depth (Paramatti) plus one of the most promising young strikers (Trezeguet). Youngsters like Maresca, Brighi, Gasbarroni, Brighi, Rigoni, Lavecchia and Redavid are all midfielders who are virtually certain of one day getting serie A action. Now Dutch U-18 Sergio De Windt has joined from Ajax too.
Some of them will be loaned out for sure, and most will propably never get to play with Juve's first 11, but generally I wouldn't mind if we took a good look at those before splashing on established players.

Juve will always have a core of known and experienced players, but a little more belief in our own products would add to our teams fan appeal I think. We all love to see club icons don't we ?

Btw: Edgar- how long did you come here as a visitor ?
If any other juventini visitors reads this- do post from time to time. I suspect you will find it more gratifying if you feel part of the action, and I have personally learnt alot from visiting other forums- asking questions about playes etc. etc.

Forza Juve

Ciao.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Right on Glen! If there are any juve visitors out there, JOIN US! :) Great forum, I tell ya!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Glen, for the Heads Up on the present situation. It
exciting to know that Athirson and Fabian O'Neill will be joining Juventus this coming season.

I have not seen Athirson played before but have heard nothing but good reviews about him. Fabian O'Neill is a real kick-ass player. I was totally impressed with him when his former team hold AC Milan to a goaless draw last season.

I can't wait to see Juventus in action when they mount their Champions League campaign. If there is anything i want badly is, to see Juventus lift up the Champions League Cup this season.

My heart still aches whenever i think of the lost to Man Utd two seasons ago. Three Cheers to Omaraj's Signature!!!

I have been reading this forum for more than a year now and have no doubts that it will remain a must read for me in the future.

Thanks again Glen and gang for this wonderful forum!

FORZA JUVE!!!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont maind to play with you
i really love to play to Juve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts