Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
There is a regular visitor of Lokeren on the board but he doesn't post here.

Gretarsson and Vidarsson played in almost all the games. Kristinsson and Helgason are also regulars though.

Vidarsson and Helgason are the two defending backs while Kristisson and Gretarson have an important role on the midfield behind playmaker Rudi.

They are all doing a fine job and especially Vidarsson is very talented if you ask me.

Finally someone who might be able to answer my question : Isn't it strange that Vidarsson is playing as left back while he was actually a midfielder ? Or is that wrong information i got about him ?

ps: for more information you can check out there official site. THey have an english version though but don't know how much information it has : www.kscl.be

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
They're all doing pretty well. Kristinsson makes a good nr. 10 and he scores some beautiful goals from time to time.

greetz,
binswhacker

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
Personally I think Kristensson is one of the most underrated players of our league. There is more than his great shot, his technique and vision make a better team of Lokeren.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
In other words, every quality a good nr. 10 has. :)

greetz,
binswhacker

p.s. god, how do you add a bit of text to that status of yours? I'd like to add a bit to mine and turn it into "player and a soft spot for Alaves" Could you change that, please? Thx! :)

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
I can't do it for you but if you...

Go to profile => edit profile and then at the end of the page "Custom Title". there you can fill in "a soft spot for Alaves"

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
yep, i've got to agree, with almost everything you guys just said. I also rate especially (i know i didn't spelled it right) Kristinson very high. He really is a superb player, and last year was pretty close at joining Standard (one of 'big' club in Belgium), but the transfer eventually went of after Standard bought Belgian International Johan Walem from Udinesse, for his place. And also Vidarsson was close at signing for Racing Genk, but just like Kristinson the transfer went of.

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
I wanted to mention the Standard-thing too. les rouches did wrong to opt for Walem I think.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I totally agree, He maybe has the most technique and a suberb Kick-technique, but he's just not Efficiënt enough. I even think Standard would be better of with Lunkuku on the midfield instead of him. :groan:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts