Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to find a live radio that would cover the South American World Cup Qualifiers!!

I would prefer it to be in spansish. The commentators are more entertaining :) but english would be fine :)
And if posible i really want it for the Bolivia-Chile match where I hope sebastian Rozental shows them what chile is made of :)

What the story on DC United not releasing 2 of Bolivias best players? Moreno and some other guy? Well all the better for Chile who need some luck with Salas suspended :mad:

FORZALAZIO!

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
hey can you give me site with english commentary for the brazil-paraguay match.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your a champion Loco :)
Isn't radio cooperativa chilean?

Hehehehe not that easy to get english comentary for SA WC qualifiers :)

Why would you want to listen to Paraguay? Could a team that looses to Chile be any good :) Do you have icq Anelka?

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Chile will hopefully put two wins togethere ummm El Matardor can u put up the chile line up for the match i think Chile will have a big chance with 1+8 in the side and hopefully they don't finnish 5th because the skips won't make it if that happens.

FORZA INTER
THE ONE THING THATS SPELLS SCUDETTO CHRISTAIN VIERI
hehehehheeh SORRY BUT I JUST HATE LAZIO.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hehehehe the skips (the australians) are really good but!!

yeah a 20 game a season Vieri is very good eh :rolleyes: Ill put up the probable chile line soon!! And no worries chile will finish 4th behind argentina,brasil,urugay!!
and they rthe skips will beat colombia :)

what about this signature :) Lombardo is now my fav Lazio player when Salas leaves :)

FORZALAZIO!

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
I'm no matador but this how Chile is gonna play on wednesday.

----------------N.Tapia--------------

-----Fuentes-----Reyes------Rojas----

--Villarroel--Cornejo--Maldonado--Tello--

-----------------Estay-------------------

---------Zamorano-------H.Tapia----------

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Thanks Loco Poom i'm a great fan of Chiles style of play they are potenialy a very good side and on there day Even great Argentina Will struggle to beat Chile

JUGOVIC + PANUCCI + FRESI SPELLS SCUDETTO

A

·
0 Posts
i know bazil are gonna win
but my favourite player in brazil ronaldinho gaucho is injured for this one.:(

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
------------Tapia------------
------------Margas-----------
--------Rojas---Reyes--------
--Villaroel--------Tello-----
---------Maldonado--Acuna--------
-----------Pizzaro------------
-----Zamorano--Rozental------

yeah i made a mistake on my line up before, Tello is a centre mid i think not a wing back and Maldonado is a centre mid!!

I hope Pizarro plays!! Hes a great young talent and I still think Rozental will get the nod instead of Tapia!!

Also about the defence, Fuentes might play but I cant see Reyes being put on the bench!! Maybe it will be Margas!!

Damn so Ronaldinho failed his medical test!! Hehehe and is he still "overweight" :confused: I heard he got fined and dropped for being overweight!!

FORZALAZIO!

A

·
0 Posts
that overweight crap was just an excuse for not playing him :mad:
he was perfect but luxemburgo wanted to play somebody and the public wanted ronaldinho so he put forward this crap excuse:(

ihope he palys against argentina :cool:

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Hey Matador, where did you get that line up from? that's so inaccurate is not even funny. First of all Acuña is suspended for testing positive against Perú, 2nd, Margas is injured, that's why he didn't play against Paraguay. 3rd, Acosta decided to go with Hector Tapia as a starter and Rozi as a sub for him (Acosta doesn't like Rozental for a reason). Ans Estay will start, with Pizarro being a sub for him. My Info is accurate, I did not make it up. How dare you call yourself a moderator!, J/K.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well yes I know that was not Acostas line up but it was my line up :)
I didn't know about the injuries or Acuna being on drugs :confused: I also think that Rozental is better than Tapia but i guess if Acosta doesn't like Rozental he will play Tapia!!

Is Cornejo going to play? He hasnt been in the line up for a while !!

FORZALAZIO!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts