Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all if you can Have any Italian and International player in the world who would it be, just take into account the player. Not if he will fit into the plans or play regularly. you can name ur fav player if u want.
My Italian Player would be Miccoli, I think that would be interesting. my International Player would be Roberto Carlos.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well I want to play this game too...so taking into account Milan's deficiencies I would go looking for a world-class partner to Sheva

Italian: Gilardino or Cassano

International: Makaay or Adriano

·
Registered
585 Posts
Italian: Zambrotta

International: Ronaldinho

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Italian: Totti or
International: Ronaldino

·
Registered
818 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Well I want to play this game too...so taking into account Milan's deficiencies I would go looking for a world-class partner to Sheva

Italian: Gilardino or Cassano

International: Makaay or Adriano
I would take the same route and get a better partner for Sheva, which is exactly what's gong to happen this summer with Gilardino coming to us :thumbsup:

In case of the international I would pick a backup for Pirlo, which is what may happen as well if Van Bommel joins us.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Anton said:
In case of the international I would pick a backup for Pirlo, which is what may happen as well if Van Bommel joins us.
Van Bommel is not a Pirlo type of player, not at all.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I know he isn't but he plays in a similar position as him. I don't think there is another player same as Pirlo at the moment.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Italian: Gilardino or Zambrotta.
Foreigner: A lot, but one stands out: Ronaldinho, who wouldnt take him.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Hmm , Italian : Zabrotta or Gilardino

International : Maradona 15 years ago :) no , seitaridis would be fine for me :angel: :angel: :angel:

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I change my mind,
Italian:C.Zanetti :eekani:
International:Adriano :star:

It is allways nice to rob Inter :jester:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
LOL you think CZ is that good?

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
LOL you think CZ is that good?
No, hence the :eekani: , but I couldn't think of any better Italian player at Inter (which is pretty sad) Toldo? Vieri? Materazzi?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Yeah, don't get me started on that man, it seems sometimes that Moratti thinks we are in the Argentina Clausura League or something...Its a shame that we sometimes don't have a single Italian on the field

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Agreed, but at least you are Internationale. You have a valid excuse for playing mostly foreign players as that is the reason you split with us in the first place way back when.

Still pretty sad though. And bad for the NT when a team of Inters potential calibre can't foster some local talent.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Did you know that a group of Brits created Milan? :D

Just a bit of trivia...

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
yup, and they played cricket too (which btw is like watching baseball on valium, trust me, I know, I live in the Caribbean). I guess we have made great evolutionary leaps since then, which I guess is not true for all clubs... ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts