Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is on trial at my hometown team Vitesse Arnhem.
It is said that this 23 year old has played 45 youth interlands for Portugal. Supposably he is playing in your 2nd team as an attacking midfielder but is allowed to have a free transfer.

Can anyone tell me more about him?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
in portugal he is known as jorge cordeiro, he is an attacking midfielder right center but he is mostly right...when he was 17/18 years old he was a great promise for SL Benfica fans but then he never make the promise true and he was playing in Benfica B and small portuguese IIB(dutch third division) teams...

Maybe he can grab the chance now in arnhem

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thnx! Do you perhaps have any links where I can find a photo and info about him? And he is now 23 years old right?

And I heard now he is playing for Torrense?:confused:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Torreense, yes..it's a former first and second divison team in portugal but now they're in third...
But don't worry about the division because here in portugal sometimes we can't see the talents on our own backyard

Costinha who plays now for porto, played in nacional who played in that season in THIRD division and went to monaco

Pauleta played in second division estoril before he went to spain

Boa Morte beside a sporting lisbon contract played in third division lourinhanense before went to arsenal

see...:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts