Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say somethimg very important about fiorentina fans!!(It's a pure fact and no one can neglect it!!)

If "WE" lost the scudetto today,well then their fans lost alot more,"THEIR FACE"!!
Believe it or not,during the match,the so called fans that hate,and I repeat,HATE juve(biggest rivals?)actually had the guts to sing"perderete il tricolor!"(in other words,you will lose the scudetto!)
"MAYBE" WE lost lo scudetto,but they will
never get their dignity back,and that makes me really HAPPY!!!!!

They really lost it "BIG TIME"!!!!

SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Hmmm, another Lazio fan suggesting that Fiorentina should have lost deliberetely. And about the fans. Of course they were happy to see Batistuta equalize. Wouldn't you? The love for your team should always be stronger than the hate for another team. Always remember that! Perhaps they aren't crazy about Lazio either... Ever thought about that? :)

------------------
Hear the triumphal march of Parma!

[This message has been edited by VERDI (edited 15-04-2000).]

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Verdi,that shows how much you know about football!!!!!!!or "fans" at least!!!!
You have to live in that world in which you obviosly don't!!!!TIFOSO DA QUATTRO SOLDI!!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
I think that result was the best for them, Viola have VERY bad performance this season.
If they can drew with team such a Lazio, they must be proud and happy.
But I know who is the happiest fans right now, juventini right ???!!!!

I hope Inter can beat them !!! since they'll play in San Siro .

E

·
0 Posts
Guys remember that viola still have to meet fiat!!!
Those fans can in the end of the day help Lazio (if they dare to go to delle alpi).

I can´t believe that viola-fans wants fiat to win scudetto. No chance...
FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
315 Posts
Did any of you who replied to this post understand anything Reale said?

I don't think so, Reale diid not say they should'nt have been happy, he simply said that thay were singing "perderete, perderete, perderete il tricolore...."
Do you know what that means?
That's like a romamerda fan singing to Rubentus the same thing with Lazio winning the scudetto!

Please read the posts carefully before making stupid comments!

SOLO E SEMPRE OVUNQUE
MIA GRANDE LAZIO!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Hey, in the position Fio is in right now I frankly don't give a rat's ass who wins the scudetto!

If Viola had won you probably would be very close to lose the scudetto, right? Therefore, if the fans want Fio to win which they do, they just said the truth. Fio win=Lazio lose scudetto.

We had to take points from the Lazio game just as we must from the upcoming Juve game.
If Fio gets a UEFA place the fans would of course rather see Lazio win than Juvemerda!

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No excuses for "REAL" fiorentina fans!!!!!

They simply lost their faces,I wonder how they felt this morning?

It's a nightmare that they will bring with them for a long time,and if they try to forget,REALE and co.(I know who!!)will make sure they don't!!!!BASTARDS!!!!!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess you don't know that much about football!!!!
Read the topic before replying!!!!!
It's about the fans,and the fans are not only for themselves!!!!!

e roma MERDA!!!!!

B

·
0 Posts
Very strange that the Viola would spur on Juve!Considering the 81/82 Campionato when Juve pipped them to the title, and then in 90 when we signed Roby Baggio, i had always been under the impression that we were hated in Florence.Maybe Lazio is the new team to hate?

·
Registered
859 Posts
so Reale who do you suggest the fans should be for, i think it is their right to write what they want and i don't think they are loosing their dignity

·
Registered
315 Posts
Once and for all....
Congrats to fiorentina, and I wish them all the best....

INTERTOTO
INTERTOTO
INTERTOTO

Tonight, valencia will walk into the STADIUM OF HELL!

FORZA FORZA E FORZA
LAZIO!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts