Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Not that I know off, though there are a lot of fans of football league clubs who never post here :mad: so there might be. Actually there did used to be one, but they haven't posted for a long time that's why I nearly forgot about them.

And what's happened too Bristol City this season????? You aren't doing very well, I always think you should be doing much better, in the Championship at least.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's down to Brian Tinnion. Yeah, we should be a lot higher up in League One, but Gary Johnson has a lot of dross left by Tinnion, and cannot change it until tomorr0ow. Also, we sell our best young players for a pittance:-
Coles-Hiull £150k
Doherty-QPR £120k
Golbourne-Reading-undisclosed fee
Heffernan-Doncaster- £125k
Lita-Reading-£1m
Liam Roseinior-Fulham-free
Kevin Amankwaah-Yeovil-£50k
Matt Hill-Preston-£150k
Joe Aysiniah-Preston-£150k.
Anyway, you aren't pulling up any trees yourself. Incidentally, what was the result vs Reading, as I don't know?

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Drew with Reading......just for a change.

And I know all about selling your best players for a pittance, they'll probably be a couple more off for sod all this month.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Hi Gunes=genius, welcome here.

I have encluded tomorrows Bristol game into the next prediction league round. So if you want to take part... although we are a bit ahead ;)

jimbo jones said:
Not that I know off, though there are a lot of fans of football league clubs who never post here :mad: so there might be.
That´s sad. There are some QPR fans here who only post from time to time here. So there might be Bristol fans around as well.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
ups... jimbo, can you remove two of those posts, please.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
:howler: How did you manage to get it up 3 times, I do 2 all the time but 3.....

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
ähm.. hmm.. I don´t know :)

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Gunes=genius said:
Hi, I'm a Bristol Ciy fan, and an optomistic one? Any other BCFC Fans on here?
I'm not really a Bristol City "fan", as I don't go to games, but I've been following the happenings at Ashton Gate for a few seasons! ;)

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Gunes=genius said:
That's down to Brian Tinnion. Yeah, we should be a lot higher up in League One, but Gary Johnson has a lot of dross left by Tinnion.
Agree! :thumbsup:

Tinnion was a :ass: rotten manager, and made a terrible mess of the job at Ashton gate.

It was going to take any new manger a while to sort out that shambles, but Johnson seems to be turning it around now! :hopefull:

I've long written off this season, but next year if Johnson continues to get the players he needs could be better. :)

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Interesting game tomorrow against Scunthorpe at home. They could extend the gap to the relegation zone with a win and get above Scunthorpe.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
audiollama said:
Interesting game tomorrow against Scunthorpe at home. They could extend the gap to the relegation zone with a win and get above Scunthorpe.
I don't know Audio, Scunthorpe are a good team (as we saw in the FA Cup last week) so I think probably a draw.

City still need another quality striker to play alongside Brooker, and I'm very surprised it's not worked out for Marcus Stewart!

Anyway, until they get another good striker in, goals will be hard to come by!

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
I didn´t say that they will win, Scunthorpe is really good at the moment. But it´s a good chance to get away from the bottom.

Are you then from Bristol? In the Mallorca thread I already wrote that I thought you come from Spain. ;)

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
If City win they can go above Scunthorpe, who actualy aren't doing too well in the league.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Valdes said:
Well, let's put it this way, I live MUCH closer to Bristol, than Mallorca! ;)

I only been to Spain about, maybe five times. (On Holiday! ;) )

Ok, I should´ve noticed the flag under your name. Am I now right? ;)

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Valdes said:
I don't know Audio, Scunthorpe are a good team (as we saw in the FA Cup last week) so I think probably a draw.

City still need another quality striker to play alongside Brooker, and I'm very surprised it's not worked out for Marcus Stewart!

Anyway, until they get another good striker in, goals will be hard to come by!
Well, as I predicted it finished a 1-1 draw!

City REALLY need to sign a striker soon, we need to score some goals to win these games!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts