Xtratime Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No. Everyone in their right mind hates FC Midtjylland.
Not that popular then eh ?...

Flying in through Aarhus, but straight on the train to Herning. Though I know of quite a few blues who have booked accommodation in Aarhus.

Just wondered whether there are any decent bars in Herning. I get the impression that beer prices vary tremendously, so was hopin for some inside info to avoid paying 600dkk for every beer I drink.

As for the Groclin comparison.... I'm just hopin its a damn site warmer, and the result is a wee bit better.

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
You should have in mind that the bus ride from the airport to the trainstation in Aarhus takes nearly an hour. And then it's close to another two hours by train to Herning.

I don't know about any specific bars in Herning but I don't think you have to be too worried about prices. I wouldn't expect too much of a nightlife in Herning, but Aarhus is pretty good if you have accomodation there.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You should have in mind that the bus ride from the airport to the trainstation in Aarhus takes nearly an hour. And then it's close to another two hours by train to Herning.

I don't know about any specific bars in Herning but I don't think you have to be too worried about prices. I wouldn't expect too much of a nightlife in Herning, but Aarhus is pretty good if you have accomodation there.
I'm stopping in Herning but not flying back until the following night.

From what I've been able to gather, Herning seems like a bit of a cultural desert so I may well spend the Friday in Aarhus. Also less chance of missing my return flight too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts