Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
sure, there are tons here...

BUT WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT THEM TO DISCUSS ABOUT WOODGATE????
I mean it's not like any of him have actually seen him play!!!!

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
zyad said:
sure, there are tons here...

BUT WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT THEM TO DISCUSS ABOUT WOODGATE????
I mean it's not like any of him have actually seen him play!!!!
lol:D

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
I'd love to.

I'm as neutral a person as you'll find when it comes to opinions of English players.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FigoIsGod said:
I'd love to.

I'm as neutral a person as you'll find when it comes to opinions of English players.
Hi Figoisgod, can you PM me your e-mail address and I'll send off the questions.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Howaythetoon said:
Hi Figoisgod, can you PM me your e-mail address and I'll send off the questions.

Thanks.
Mate, do yourself a favour and dont send the questions.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nico said:
Mate, do yourself a favour and dont send the questions.
Why, is he a wind up merchant?

Does anyone seriously want to answer a few question for publication on my website concerning Jonathan Woodgate?

I do these fearures all the time as I like to get the view of different fans and they are very popular with my readership.

If anyone would like to contribute, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send off the questions.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Howaythetoon said:
Why, is he a wind up merchant?

Does anyone seriously want to answer a few question for publication on my website concerning Jonathan Woodgate?

I do these fearures all the time as I like to get the view of different fans and they are very popular with my readership.

If anyone would like to contribute, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send off the questions.

Thanks
He doesnt hold English players, the English league or in fact anything English in high regard.

Someone else would give a more neutral view.

·
Go for 400, Raúl!
2,008 Posts
I'm afraid none of us can tell you much about Woodgate, except that he wont' ever compensate the €24 million of his transfer, that his natural state seems to be being injured - just like evreybody knew-, and that he's developped a particularly intense atraction towards the Madrid nights.
Maybe if there is a doctor around here you could get more specific news

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Gwydno said:
I'm afraid none of us can tell you much about Woodgate, except that he wont' ever compensate the €24 million of his transfer, that his natural state seems to be being injured - just like evreybody knew-, and that he's developped a particularly intense atraction towards the Madrid nights.
His Spanish is pretty good too.

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
Gwydno said:
Gwydno is right. If you want a neutral answer go to the Newcastle thread and ask there maybe they can remember his few games there or go to the Leeds Utd. thread, maybe anyone can help you out there. Hes awakened a lot of hopes at RM supporters what till now he failed to hit. And how could he? he hasnt even made the call-ups as a substitute. He hasnt played a single minute yet and he wont until the end of the season.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No, no, I want the opinions of Real Madrid fans on Jonathan Woodgate. I already know all about Woodgate as I'm a Newcastle United supporter. Anyway Linsta has kindly agreed to answer some questions. Thanks for all your responses and good luck in the Champions League against Juventus.

P.S It's good to see Michael Owen doing so well at Real, fingers crossed he can earn a regular start as he's a great player.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Oh boy, I can't wait for these questions.

Maybe Jonathan Woodgate can come join us in his new Audi that he got along with all the other players. Now that'd be a treat.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Howaythetoon said:
P.S It's good to see Michael Owen doing so well at Real, fingers crossed he can earn a regular start as he's a great player.
He can go to hell, too.

Ask be about Owen and Beckham, too.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Here's a tissue.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Barca Rule said:
Is anyone else sick of the comments made by this Anglo-loathing adolescent with the misplaced angst of a teenager?
no. you're the only one...
maybe you should switch a forum...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts