Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on guys, this is our best chance of qualifying for the UCL since 2013. That’s 6 years ffs!!! You have won your last 8 home matches against Atalanta in Serie A. Could we agree that a win here would make up for Muntari’s goal back in 2012? :pray:

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
The club and fans would rather see Atalanta in CL.
The players won't care about a meaningless game.
Allegri is maybe on the way out so won't care either.
Even my last hope Ronaldo probably won't care as catching Quagliarella as top scorer is pretty unrealistic.

Easy win for Atalanta

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
I'm fully trusting Juve here, but have the feeling it will be Milan who'll **** up somehow.

·
Registered
17,518 Posts
We've never been very good with nothing on the line, historically.

Having said that, we may not want Atalanta in the CL for coefficient reasons.

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You’re celebrating the Scudetto after this match, right? If so, that could be a small motivation, to celebrate with a win. In any case last home match of the season. I haven’t given up!

·
Administrator
52,754 Posts
We rarely ever do shit in meaningless games. Been playing awful football for over a month, a coach who is days from leaving, Atalanta has been the toughest match up in Italy this season (only Ajax outplayed us more then Atalanta in coppa). Our defence is leaking in big way and Atalanta score most goals and are super motivated. All pointing to recipe for disaster for Milan.

I mean I know it was away game, but until last weeks 2 nil loss, Roma hadn't scored against us in like 7 games. We already won and have been regressing in the fundamentals all season.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
It's not just Juve though, to be fair: teams tend to just space out in these fringe games after winning titles/playing for nothing.

I'd still hope Atalanta to choke and some of the Juve players' quality to make a difference, but certainly not expecting Juve to be super competitive.

·
Registered
17,518 Posts
I don't know this as a fact per se, but despite the antics, I also think that the big Italian clubs show solidarity with each other in these scenarios.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Come on guys, this is our best chance of qualifying for the UCL since 2013. That’s 6 years ffs!!! You have won your last 8 home matches against Atalanta in Serie A. Could we agree that a win here would make up for Muntari’s goal back in 2012? :pray:
Even if Milan end up in the Top 4, there is a good chance UEFA will expel Milan from CL....

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
A possibility, but I doubt. Would be too disastrous and would conspicuously look like a real witch hunt.

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts