Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bring a new meaning to the word PWNED!!!

ok looks like theres a bit of truth to the current rumours. i watched him against whoever they were playing the other day in the Cup, hes a disaster. we might as well have kept Balboa tbh. i dont know what Juande sees in him, i think hes absolute shit, he will be a failure, hes crap, a loser and we will get rid of him in the summer.

isnt there a south american fella who can play on the wings in brazil or argentina or something? young, preferably u21, a bit of promise doesnt have to be the next Robben or anything.

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Pitiful player, i also think hes absolutely crap and its just pathetic that our club would rather pay millions to get a sorry excuse of a footballer like him than call up an infinity times better player from our La Cantera.

I really hope it doesnt go through.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pitiful player, i also think hes absolutely crap and its just pathetic that our club would rather pay millions to get a sorry excuse of a footballer like him than call up an infinity times better player from our La Cantera.

I really hope it doesnt go through.
honest to God id rather have Pennant than him.

we should go for Lafite from Deportivo but hes cup tied. that guy is awesome i cant wait until he joins a bigger club.

or Mark Gonzalez from Betis. yeah he was poor for Liverpool, but he showed glimpses of hope. and most importantly hes better AND cheaper than Valencia.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
@Mark Gonzalez: he is injured all the time, and to be honest he has been crap most of the time i have seen him for Betis + he is also league tied (how many times has he played this year?)... TBH I'd rather have no-one then the names thrown around in these last days... HM has a point, Granero is twice the player then all those randoms put together (albeit not having a spectacular season thus far).

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@Mark Gonzalez: he is injured all the time, and to be honest he has been crap most of the time i have seen him for Betis + he is also league tied (how many times has he played this year?)... TBH I'd rather have no-one then the names thrown around in these last days... HM has a point, Granero is twice the player then all those randoms put together (albeit not having a spectacular season thus far).
oh if Granero was an option then fvck yeah. and i forgot about this league tied thing and did not know MG was so injury prone.

yeah in the end id rather not sign anyone, but the club and Juande seem hell bent on bringing someone sh!t, so in the moment ive tried to come up with other crap alternatives.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
I'm better than Balboa , he's pure shit

actually he was voted the worst player in Portuguese Liga , I cant believe we manage 4 or 5 million with clauses from selling , must be the best achievement for Pedja :pp

Valencia is good , better than Pennant or Gonzalez , if they still look for a winger Jonas would be my choice ..

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
We've apparently canned all offers for everyone now, as we have supposedly agreed yet another deal with Ronaldo for this summer....

Hopefully this time it's the real deal, but i dunno if i'd prefer Ribery!
Hey both would be fun :D LOL

·
Registered
12,718 Posts
Seriously, the names being thrown around are nothing short of abysmal but the worst of the bunch is Valencia. The few times i have seen him i was actually wondering how the hell is that guy a pro, and now we're close to signing him. Karma is a bitch.

Why are we not giving Palanca a chance again? All he did was impress every time he played. Theres plenty of other alternatives out there and the sad thing is that we have them in house. No need to go bazerk on some tercera level players just because we cant get better ones.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just ****ing shows the lack of organisation and squad structure at the club. poor decision after the other, honestly i have said it before and i will repeat it again to just show how shody our management is, but if Laporta was to run as Real Madrid president he would win. its all fine and dandy when the players on the pitch can pull you out of the shit you put them in but as teh first half of the season showed it will catch up sooner or later and boy did it catch up.

on the books we had Reyes. and an agreed price of no more no less than 10m euros. TEN MILLION EUROS. we then go and pay 13m for Drenthe.

we also had Cicinho, we get rid of him for no mroe than 8m euros. couldve been just fine as a right winger for us and its not like hes playing that much at Roma.

we couldve kept Granero whos on the verge of making the spanish team.

we go and sell Robinho.

and now with the above put into perspective, we want to pay 12m for Valencia. who honestly is no better than Palanca. is no better than Balboa. and yes im gonna say this, is no better than Saviola if put on the wing.

and this is just one problem regarding this winger issue we're having. lets not start with everything else the clowns running the club are doing.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
what are you lot on about, Valencia is not shit, he's a talented little player and has intelligence, you obviously haven't watched him much, you have far lesser players than him in your squad?

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Thing with Valencia is, I think the guy on the other wing Palacios is infinity better and could definately move up a level to a top club.

Lafita. I remember seeing a Zaragoza game a while back with a sign in the crowd "Lafita es un crack". Made me laugh at the time but hes having a good season. If you want him he can be your Ezquerro.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Wilson Palacios is not a winger.

And Valencia is better than what you have at the moment bar the glassman. Much better than Drenthe.

·
Premium Member
12,134 Posts
I don't understand what the **** Juande Ramos is thinking. Man, he's doing such a great job and is gaining more and more popularity amongst the madridismo and then he first kicks Marcelo out and then requests friggin' Valencia, although we have Palanca, who impressed everytime (yes everytime) he played.

As Reddy said, Arsenal doesn't want to pay 20M for Arshavin (cup-tied, but come on) while we will pay at least 15M for Valencia. :howler:

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
according AS we want to pay no more than 12m while they want 17m. It could also be possible to trow Saviola into the deal. in any summer deal id say sell Saviola, but were kinda short in the attack if we cant sign up Huntelaar into CL. As it looks now I think Lass is a must for CL.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Saviola isnt worth mroe than 100,000 euros, throwing him into the deal only means getting rid of his wages or something. so 12m + saviola = 12m.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts