Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just seen a report where he is telling the world that he is going to Japan in place of Lucio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
First of all, my condolences to Zago because he is having a very unlikelly wet dream, Juan would go if Lucio wouldn't make it. :D

Back to the subject, Lucio will be fine. :)

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I've read another article about Lucio's injury beeing a "bruise" so it's starting to look better and better everyday for him. :)

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Lucio is fine and he will be starting against Catalunha later today.Although I would like to have Zago on board also.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Zago is not national team matterial, I can't stand the guy anyway because he's a darn Romanisti.. I excuse Cafu because he's excellent! :D

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
The problem with Antonio Calros is that he misses to many tackles and he thinks he is a good dribller and makes some crazy moves sometimes.....like Lucio, but Lucio is more comfortable. Anyway, Antonio Carlos is much better than Roque Jr.!

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
I disagree. I was very happy to see when we were coming off halftime Emerson was talking to a few guys and had his finger pointed at a couple of positions. Give the guy a break, he's getting there. He's getting more vocal and is starting to come together with the gang. :)

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He needs to play with more personality. He needs to justify his place in the team with back to back special performances in my opinion. To be a captain of the greatest fitebol country on planet earth you have to be special. He is short at the moment.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
OK look man, if Emerson doesn't deserve it from our current squad who does? Cafu? Ronaldo? come on man wake up. :D

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am very awake - it is just that I do not faint with excitement when I talk about things Selecao. I view things seriously. Emerson is not OUTSTANDING - that is my point.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
As i have said many times here: Emerson is not a midfielder, he is a defender. And if he starts playing there he will be outstanding! Same thought i have on Desailly!

Rememeber RIncon at the start of his career? The guy was a forward, an ok one. Then he went to midfield his game got better. As soon as he started playing DM with COrinthians under Luxemburgo he became a UNANIMITY. Maradona even asked for his shirt after Colombia played Argentina! Emerson should be a defender!

about captain....well i don't like the guy too much, but RC would be a good one....but i really don't care who it is, as long as it is not Roque Jr.:devil:

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
That adds a considerable weight.......but then when you see him playing , he does the favour of prooving my verdict on him is correct. The guy is horrible and is only oin the team because of his links with Felipao....same for Marcos and awful form at the moment.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Marcos has yet to convince me. We are stuck with him. Roque does not appear to be as bad as you say - at least not in my eyes.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Jesus christ, what more can you ask from Marcos? The guy saved like 2 goals from Raul Tamudo! :mad: You guys are really way too critical on Marcos. I don't know what Ze is raving about Roque Junior having such a bad game because he was alright, plus Catalonia's goal shouldn't have counted.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts