Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Keita will be fired up to score

Joao Pedro is a big threat

·
Registered
20,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rog, Strootman, Nandez injured

Hopefully by this time next month Nandez will be playing for Inter.

·
Registered
20,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dumfries deserves to start IMO. One of the best players against Roma.

Reactions: stefan9

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
Inter v Mazzarri... Our worst home defeat to Cagliari in my time as a fan was with Mazzarri as our coach in 14-15... Nagatomo got a red card and Ekdal scored a hattrick... agh. We ended the season in 8th despite Mancini replacing Mazzarri.

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
I see that Godin is expected on the bench. Is he recovering from some injury or he isn't even starter material for Cagliari nowadays?

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
Keita will be fired up to score

Joao Pedro is a big threat
Yeah Keita did score against us last season for Samp and ex Inter players tend to worry me

Let's see how Dalbert does

Joao Pedro just scored a bicycle kick recently. And he scored against us before..

Rog, Strootman, Nandez injured

Hopefully by this time next month Nandez will be playing for Inter.
Marotta said there won't be transfer activity in Jan, but who knows... doubt we spend big mid-season and Nandez is not cheap. We didn’t sign anyone last January and things went well so I would be ok with no one coming or going.

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
Believe its uncertain if he is fully fit. Same reason why he came off at ht vs real.
Yeah you're right

Gazzetta (Translated)

D'Ambrosio on the right for the bruised Dumfries.

·
Registered
6,578 Posts
Yeah Keita did score against us last season for Samp and ex Inter players tend to worry me

Let's see how Dalbert does

Joao Pedro just scored a bicycle kick recently. And he scored against us before..

Marotta said there won't be transfer activity in Jan, but who knows... doubt we spend big mid-season and Nandez is not cheap. We didn’t sign anyone last January and things went well so I would be ok with no one coming or going.
Don't recall Beppe saying that. As far as I remember he said we will see what opportunities there are, wasn't committed either way.

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
Don't recall Beppe saying that. As far as I remember he said we will see what opportunities there are, wasn't committed either way.
Outerwear Television presenter Coat News Gesture

Font Material property Publication Number Document

We should only bring someone in January in case of a big injury or someone leaving, imo.

Anyhow the club barely spent anything last summer yet replaced 3 players, logically we won't spend 20-30mill on Nandez in January with no one leaving

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
Moreover if Cagliari get relegated we can sign him for cheaper, so Marotta should wait til the summer

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
Btw this match won't be easy

Last 2 fixtures in Milano

Inter 1-1 Cagliari
Inter 1-0 Cagliari (Darmian the saviour)

·
Registered
616 Posts
i was just thinking about this and i would give inzaghi benefit of doubt but if he did this then some players are hopeless. i mean every match this season inter has 20+ shoots and 5-10 on target. lol so if inzaghi is competant he would look at stat sheets and be like 20+ shoots 10 or less on target i NEED TO get these players to do 1-2 hours of long/short distance shooting every TRAINING SEESION lol and if guy did this and they are still this abysmal from long and short distance shooting i mean it is embarassing. but if light bulb did not lit in inzaghi head he is not that pro active or good coach

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
i was just thinking about this and i would give inzaghi benefit of doubt but if he did this then some players are hopeless. i mean every match this season inter has 20+ shoots and 5-10 on target. lol so if inzaghi is competant he would look at stat sheets and be like 20+ shoots 10 or less on target i NEED TO get these players to do 1-2 hours of long/short distance shooting every TRAINING SEESION lol and if guy did this and they are still this abysmal from long and short distance shooting i mean it is embarassing. but if light bulb did not lit in inzaghi head he is not that pro active or good coach
No can do, they are too busy shooting snow balls instead of footballs

Fire them all and bring back De Boer, Helveg, Wome, Gresko, Vivas, Vidic, Silvestre, Taider, Gargano, Belfodil and Castaignos

• Haha
Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
Empoli won 1-0 at Napoli with one of the freakiest, luckiest goals I've seen. But Empoli are a decent side and did attack Napoli at times to their credit. Empoli gk Vicario did well, but also Napoli unlucky with hitting bar and post.

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
Venezia, Udinese and Empoli taking points off juve, Milan and Napoli this round. Should make us more wary about Cagliari tonight.

Atalanta won at Verona, they mean business.

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
Font Rectangle Electric blue Poster Parallel

De Vrij returns

Hopefully Barella apologizes by scoring or assisting tonight

Let's see how Dumfries v Dalbert goes

I guess Dzeko gets a rest, good luck to Sanchez

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
Substitutes: 97 Radu, 5 Gagliardini, 8 Vecino, 9 Dzeko, 11 Kolarov, 12 Sensi, 13 Ranocchia, 22 Vidal, 32 Dimarco, 33 D'Ambrosio, 46 Zanotti, 48 Satriano.

---

So the Frog recovered, good.

Hopefully Barella gets booked tonight and suspended against Salernitana next to clear his bookings balance.

Godin starting for Cagliari, 2 veteran Uruguayan CBs in defence (him and Caceres)

·
Registered
71,112 Posts
A choreography dedicated to Prisco, class

1 - 20 of 186 Posts