Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the season is over for us, let’s focus on what’s left: Inter not winning the Scudetto:

Grazie Lazio! :love::love:

·
Registered
13,956 Posts
Just watched the replay -- what a great game. Loved watching Inter lose.

I have a bit of mixed feelings overall as I really want Jube not to win this year and I doubt Lazio can give them a fight, but who knows!

It was also painful to watch this match. We could easily be in the same position as either of these two teams with more capable management, especially considering how much money the club has spent.

·
Registered
12,627 Posts
It's unbelievable how lucky Juve are to have these teams as opponents. The title was there for Inter, even Lazio (even though I always thought they will bottle it in the end) and most importantly Atalanta.

Atalanta was winning vs Juve and committed 2 stupid penalties, with that they would have been only few points apart and after that the draw this week as well ...

Juve on the worst form in a decade and they are still increasing their lead.

Imagine if we were only around 10 points behind them before Corona... :D

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
And we steal Tonali under their nose :p

Like I told them earlier....

·
Registered
46,479 Posts
Lol, just a bit of embellishment? He wasn't stolen by any stretch of the imagination. Inter dropped him, following Zhang's meeting with Conte. Before that we were close to finalising.

Multiple reports say that Inter were dropping out in favour of pursuing other targets...the given names are Vidal, Ndombele and Kanté.

In reverse chronological order:

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
Ok. You gave him to us on a silver platter :rolleyes:

·
Registered
46,479 Posts
Which is even worse, imo. 😭

·
Registered
46,479 Posts
He's a big talent. Lots of room to improve but he should be ready to become a big name this season.

Well done.

Reactions: Rodriguez

·
Registered
12,627 Posts
We should sign young talentet players while we have Ibra, because when he leaves they'll have hard time coping with pressure.

·
Registered
46,479 Posts
Not exactly very young but Rebic was a great signing because the guy is fearless and sets a great example for others by busting ass on the pitch.

Along with Ibra, I think he's a huge reason why you have turned that corner during the last season.

Btw, time to toot my own horn...I called his success with you a year ago:

Too early to really say anything.

But here's the good news: you have Rebic.
Wazzup Fird?

Good news for who? Don’t be cheeky baby ?

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
Image if he went to our cousin taking photo with their trophy cabinet 😂

Attachments

·
Registered
63,809 Posts
No pics next to the Serie B trophies?

·
Registered
63,809 Posts
Congratulations on 'winning' the Derby di Tonali. May be you guys can finally win a Milan derby now too for a change. 😁

But jokes aside, Tonali v Inter in the next derby will be interesting. A talking point for sure.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts