Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am a madridista who is anti che.i hate che because he insulted me and thats why i want you other madridistas to support me in my anti che group.a madridista who insults another madridista is actually not a madridista.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I have my very own fan club!!!:D

:cool:

to know me, is to hate me:happy:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
I'll leave this thread open so that Mad Fan (a.k.a Cadet) can get some practise as FM :D ;)

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
I wasnt on good terms with Che b4:D..but i gotta give credit to this fellow for his contribution as a FM:D...i cant say much as a poster:tongue:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Narentino said:
I wasnt on good terms with Che b4:D..but i gotta give credit to this fellow for his contribution as a FM:D...i cant say much as a poster:tongue:

stop it your hurting my feelings:D

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
If I join, can I be vice president of the club ?

I hate Che...I think he is a stupid imbecile for thinking he's some big shot just because he's the FM of a stupid forum which is visited by idiots who are confused between Giggs and Raul .:mad:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
The Merengue said:

I hate Che...I think he is a stupid imbecile for thinking he's some big shot just because he's the FM of a stupid forum which is visited by idiots who are confused between Giggs and Raul .:mad:
:D :D ...Che you do have a lots of enemies dont you:D..and i wonder why??:eek:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Che said:
stop it your hurting my feelings:D
I bet Raul7 would be extremely happy if he can hurt your feelings:D:D

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
The Merengue said:

Et Tu Brutus?

:skull:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Did you all scare the little one off already? Damn, i was going to ask how to join the club...

Anyway, I'm closing this because if I don't, this will turn into the "Pat Che on the Back" thread...

Lord knows Che will try to keep this thread going forever :tongue:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
bad cop

remember, I have the power to open.

so lets Pat me on the back:howler:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.