Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of Seric? His loan spell at Verona is over and he has one more year on his contract with Parma. In an interview with a Croatian newspaper, he says 3 Serie A clubs have shown interested in him and he doesn't know what will happen next year.

Do you guys think he can fit into the Parma squad?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I think he was co property between Parma and Verona but that Verona bought the remaining half this winter. So he won't come to Parma. Which is a shame...

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
I think he's been playing good in Verona. I wouldn't mind having him back at Parma, at least if he's as good in a 4 man defence as he is as wingback. Maybe not as starter, but as back-up.

But he'll probably be sold 100% to Verona (if it's not allready clear), so he'll not come to Parma. But he's a good player no doubt about that.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you guys sure about that? In the interview, he said his contract was with Parma and he had one more year on it.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
From what I understand he's owned 50/50 between Verona and Parma. And Verona is keen on buying Parma's share and hence own the "whole" Seric. And parma has nothing against selling the remaining part. I no nothing about his contract.
I think it's pretty sure to say that his future ain't in Parma at least.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts