Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
20,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This one is dedicated to @Ante , the world's biggest Epic Brozo+ Perisic fan.

Font Screenshot Circle Parallel Number

• Love
Reactions: stefan9 and Ante

·
Registered
20,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Glad Sanchez is starting. Lautaro and Correa great options from the bench.

Dumfries is due a rest. So is Perisic, but looks like that won't happen....

Reactions: stefan9

·
Registered
71,229 Posts
After the Supercoppa winner yeah it's only fair Sanchez starts. He is high on confidence for sure.

What rest though? Inter played 2 games in 2022, and we are 2 weeks into 2022. There was a winter break then a 'Bologna' break.

If Darmian starts ahead of Dumfries it would be because this is a game where someone with more experience is needed. A choice I agree with.

Lautaro is a booking away from suspension, hopefully he gets booked tomorrow, misses Venezia and cleans his slate before the derby and Napoli

Still a pretty good Atalanta team despite those important absentees

Indisponibili: Gosens (15 giorni), Zapata (7 giorni), Toloi (da valutare), Maehle (da valutare)

A win would be fantastic, but a draw ok/acceptable in my book.

Forza Inter.

·
Registered
48,725 Posts
This one is dedicated to @Ante , the world's biggest Epic Brozo+ Perisic fan.
😦

In normal circumstances, for overlooking my Brozo credentials, I'd have your ass locked up in litigation for life AND I'd be taking cheap snipes at you daily for the next 10 years. If you thought @Morierinho was petty, I'd show you STUPIDLY petty. :cool:

But I'm not contesting or challenging this because 1. @Ante is my Bro for Life 🤗 and 2. he's a Doctor 👨‍⚕️and I'll be damned if I'm not going to put some respeck on his name.

@Ante remember the time I had Brozo in my Serie A All-Time XI Draft and called you in so we could blast fools? People (not our Inter boys, of course) saw Brozo in there and were all like

·
Registered
115 Posts
I really hope when I see the official line ups Sanchez is playing, he damn well deserves it in his form, he should be considered Toro's partner for the next few games at least.

3 hours give or take until kick off, buzzing. Been waiting all day for this game, I am always hyped for our games tho, you'll get used to it!

·
Registered
20,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
3 hours give or take until kick off, buzzing. Been waiting all day for this game, I am always hyped for our games tho, you'll get used to it!
Great (y)

Know the feeling. It's certainly the only thing keeping me going today while in day 5 of self-isolation.

I think the players have it in them to beat an Atalanta side that I feel is a bit patchy and missing their 2 best players (Zapata and Gosens). I think if Hakan and Barella step up we can do it. They were quiet against Juve. And Barella was quiet against Lazio as well. So they really need to hit form this evening.

Lautaro has a good record against Atalanta. He should have a goal in him.

·
Registered
20,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rumour that DDA is starting

·
Registered
20,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, De Vrij is out

·
Registered
71,229 Posts
With the way we defended against Lazio and juve I have my doubts about winning tonight tbh

·
Registered
71,229 Posts

·
Registered
19,037 Posts
Skriniar in the middle is very iffy. Why not put Ranocchia? Skriniar is an extremely good player but I feel like he gets away with one or two major fouls per game and I think he will be more open to the consequences of that in the centre of the defense.

·
Registered
71,229 Posts
Well I disagree stefan, a draw away to Atalanta would be an OK result. Btw I believe Muriel has scored more against us than Zapata did. Pezzella a decent lwb

·
Registered
20,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Surely that's more than 5,000 fans??

·
Registered
20,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Skriniar in the middle is very iffy. Why not put Ranocchia? Skriniar is an extremely good player but I feel like he gets away with one or two major fouls per game and I think he will be more open to the consequences of that in the centre of the defense.
He's done fine there before.

I could see Ranocchia getting burned by their fast forwards

·
Registered
20,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sanchez has lost the ball twice already

1 - 20 of 147 Posts