Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Mid-life crisis

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
6,774 Posts
Good thread going on here. Carry on the good work, boys.

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Really? I kinda have my doubts about JAMAICA having used aliases for petty shit like that. Dude was pretty active on his main account.

How could I forget Purger, dude was hilarious. He was triggering people left and right. He used to get under HS skin too :D

Man, what the hell happened to YBC? UK version of Dima when it comes to the WWE

:howler:
I think you are talking about Cliff Burton who I suspect is a Delija Zauvijek sock puppet account. Probably forget his old password or some shit

Remember when YBC used to claim he was part-African and lived in a boarding school? The guy was bonkers to say the least

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Really? I kinda have my doubts about JAMAICA having used aliases for petty shit like that. Dude was pretty active on his main account.

How could I forget Purger, dude was hilarious. He was triggering people left and right. He used to get under HS skin too :D

Man, what the hell happened to YBC? UK version of Dima when it comes to the WWE

:howler:
Purger got banned for repeated Anti-Islamic posts. This happened in 10 years ago I believe. I once asked Purger if he was a Serb/Croat and told me that he was a Yugoslav christian with a jewish background :D

Funnily enough Boban's first account - The Ferellian man also commonly referred to as "Ferret" by the one Ante and others in the Croat forum executive committee was Perm banned for anti-Islam rhetoric.

lol to get perm banned back then you had to be savage. No way you could last a day as Purger in today's PC run xtratime community.

ps: WWE was created by Bentex as a quarantine zone for EE posters who would constantly engage in flame wars and subsequently get threads shut down all over the forums. We are essentially the alt-right before they were alt-right. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if Steve Bannon was shadow lurking over here and got inspired from all the shitposting and controversy over the years :D

·
Registered
54,594 Posts
Azzkikr, Foefke, MajorGeorge, Bentex, szövkap, Ante, Ero, TTM, ronaldowho, dagoods, KarimBenzema, Beno, AzeriWolf, Mrkela, GreenBeret, SarmaPolice, YBC, forestasuceava

almost a complete best of XT

almost all victims of the local stasi are EE

121 - 140 of 147 Posts