Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Mid-life crisis

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
27,178 Posts
thanks for always supporting my career bro. I know I have hit rock bottom a few times and your kind words of encouragement and suggestions have helped me get through tough times. You and Sarma have been true friends in that regard, I owe you both big time.

As for ze German food...ffs, all this time I was going to our local German food store for saukerkraut and bratwursts thinking it was German...and now I find out its not. Damn. I won't be going there again.
Is this Denninger's?

·
Registered
27,178 Posts

·
Registered
19,735 Posts
Dima thread + Ante = ratings.
The admin love/hate us...hate us for the wwe association plus how beloved we are....secretly love us because we are keeping the lights on this place despite them. :coffee:

·
Registered
63,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
The admin love/hate us...hate us for the wwe association plus how beloved we are....secretly love us because we are keeping the lights on this place despite them. :coffee:
It's like hotels and Russian tourists. Like ok, they will piss in you jacuzzi and grope waitresses, but then again, they tip well.

·
Registered
43,222 Posts
"That trick was in the corner, goin "downtown" on some wein".

Wine, a Jewish dude or...?

·
Registered
19,735 Posts
Be honest you had these songs on loop while you typed that. :D

Nah honestly guys he probably didn't even listen to the songs. Anyone who's honest with themselves would come to the conclusion that these songs are in fact excellent.
You know Serb is a big fan but has to pretend he isn't. ;)

101 - 120 of 147 Posts