Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Nice. You a Sharks fan like me?:D

Cronulla aint got nothing on this though. :proud:

No, I’m a Parra fan. I grew up around Where you live now but moved to the Sutherland Shire when I got married. Been here for 25 years.

Great place to live.

·
Registered
19,735 Posts
Fck you man

I make 200 grand a year. Thats probably 5 times you and your family combined
Sure you do Shkodran, sure you do.:pat:

No kidding, I make more in annual bonus than the 5 of your related families -that live all together in the one government housing s.hithole-do combined. And this includes legal and illegal sources of income you guys scrape together. You'd be better off scraping for tin in Tirana or selling body organs on the black market in Pristina.

Ffs, if you want, I can hire one of you to be my butler, another my gardener and one more for a house cleaner. But you better do a good job you lazy pricks.

·
Registered
19,735 Posts
Norte americanos bragging about who makes more grand, on an internet forum :howler:

WWE :proud:
Szov, believe me, I have never bragged about my job as assistant night shift donut maker. Nothing to brag about, Ill admit its a s.hit job. I barely make minimum wage but I work hard and try and get extra hours.

PS I don't think you guys eat donuts over there in Deutsland. You eat kebabs and other turkish crap nowadays....reaaal Germans like Toni Kroos would rather eat a nice plate of saurerkraut, a nice shnitzel, washed down with a beer. But alas, those days are long gone. :depressed:

#MGGA

·
Registered
54,594 Posts
Szov, believe me, I have never bragged about my job as assistant night shift donut maker. Nothing to brag about, Ill admit its a s.hit job. I barely make minimum wage but I work hard and try and get extra hours.

PS I don't think you guys eat donuts over there in Deutsland. You eat kebabs and other turkish crap nowadays....reaaal Germans like Toni Kroos would rather eat a nice plate of saurerkraut, a nice shnitzel, washed down with a beer. But alas, those days are long gone. :depressed:

#MGGA
LOL

nah, I have followed the ups and downs in your career closely and always keep my fingers crossed for you

donuts isnt really a thing here, although recently the rise of murican „culture“ unforrunately has brought it to us too along with other shit things

fyi, the Döner is a genuine Berlin invention, nothing Türkisch about it. I don‘t like it though. haven‘t had one for about 10 years

Sauerkraut is a french dish, or Alsacien to be more precise

Schnitzel is austrian, nothing german either

Kassler, Königsberger Klopse, Schweinshaxn, Kässpätzle, Maultaschen, Labskaus, Bismarckhering, Berliner Leber.... :thumbsup: these are typical regional german dishes

you‘re right on the beer tho

·
Registered
19,735 Posts
LOL

nah, I have followed the ups and downs in your career closely and always keep my fingers crossed for you

donuts isnt really a thing here, although recently the rise of murican „culture“ unforrunately has brought it to us too along with other shit things

fyi, the Döner is a genuine Berlin invention, nothing Türkisch about it. I don‘t like it though. haven‘t had one for about 10 years

Sauerkraut is a french dish, or Alsacien to be more precise

Schnitzel is austrian, nothing german either

Kassler, Königsberger Klopse, Schweinshaxn, Kässpätzle, Maultaschen, Labskaus, Bismarckhering, Berliner Leber.... :thumbsup: these are typical regional german dishes

you‘re right on the beer tho
thanks for always supporting my career bro. I know I have hit rock bottom a few times and your kind words of encouragement and suggestions have helped me get through tough times. You and Sarma have been true friends in that regard, I owe you both big time.

As for ze German food...ffs, all this time I was going to our local German food store for saukerkraut and bratwursts thinking it was German...and now I find out its not. Damn. I won't be going there again.

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Weinerschnitzel :proud:

Will be in Wein next September to visit with my nephew and his family. Thinking of taking a side trip to Deustchenland

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
First, I have no Austrian blood as it turns out :D. My mom actually does....but it didn't get to me.

Second....SZ needs to straighten you out about Wein :D

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Uhhhm, ok.
You get 1/2 from your mom and 1/2 from your dad. Let's say that your mom's dad was Polish and her mom was German. Let's say by some roll of the dice, you got nothing but the Polish DNA....which is theoretically possible I suppose :D. You would have zero German blood (DNA) even though your grandfather was German. That is difference between genealogy and genetics.

·
Registered
19,735 Posts
You get 1/2 from your mom and 1/2 from your dad. Let's say that your mom's dad was Polish and her mom was German. Let's say by some roll of the dice, you got nothing but the Polish DNA....which is theoretically possible I suppose :D. You would have zero German blood (DNA) even though your grandfather was German. That is difference between genealogy and genetics.
How did Pochahantas get (maybe) 1/1,240th Native American Indian blood? :D

#mohawkdna

·
Registered
19,735 Posts
I turned him into a serb sympathizer because I remind him Tyrone stole his prom date.
Even Serena doesn't like Tyrone. She married some white guy.

Ps I never sign the organ donor card. Don't want of you guys come looking for body parts.

·
Registered
19,735 Posts

Some of Ante's fav songs. No, they don't make me "soft" you heathens. Our boys sang some of these during their WC run as well when the world fell in love with us all over again...:proud:

#itsinourdna

81 - 100 of 147 Posts