• Mid-life crisis

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
63,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traditionally Ante was an unyielding, one dimensional, aggressive, some might say borderline sociopathic poster; now he's being all heartfelt and sentimental as well as sympathizing with the Serbs over Kosovo (unthinkable for past, sleek Ante).

·
Registered
19,735 Posts
Traditionally Ante was an unyielding, one dimensional, aggressive, some might say borderline sociopathic poster; now he's being all heartfelt and sentimental as well as sympathizing with the Serbs over Kosovo (unthinkable for past, sleek Ante).
I'll admit the Kosova thing was over the top but when I see some Turk calling out my man Ero, I did what I had to do. No one messes with my crew. :clint:

As for the rest, I am one of the few standing up for our fallen bretheren. A little thanks would be appreciated instead of calling me "soft" ffs. I have worked tirelessly both out in the open and behind the scenes on the wwe's behalf.

Every time I post the 5 admin are licking their chops looking for any real or imagined "rule" violation trying to ban me or delete posts. I walk a fine line but I do it for the wwe. :proud:

So the question is not whether Ante is soft, but is he fighting more than ever for our very survival in the wwe? :coffee:

#MWWEGA

·
Registered
19,735 Posts
Sociopath Ante ran this bitch. Now he gets kicked around by commie westies. Getting old sucks.
The glory days when these limpwristed admin now weren't even here and destroying this place...how we all long for those days.

The days when Serbs and Croats ran this s.hit here. And everyone else was just along for the ride. :righton:

·
Registered
19,735 Posts
Serb-Cro era is to WWE posters what Jordan Bulls were to Chicago fans...you just know it's never going to get that good again.
lol

As I was watching the Raptors destroy the Bulls the other night in Chicago, I was thinking those Bulls fans had it so great during the Jordan-Kukoc years and never will win again. Felt a bit bad for them, its always going to be s.hit from here on in for them with no hope of winning again.

But you are right, those of the WWE who were around during the Serb-Cro glory era know how great this place was. Many legends have left us, but their memory lives on.:depressed:

·
dinamo67
8,831 Posts
Nah we still run the show. The Serbs have declined drastically which is a shame because the rivalry here was the best. Even their forum isn't active much. The Romanians, Hungarians add needed depth.

Pretty sure the Cro forum has the most members in Xtratime. So you better watch your mouths. I'll invite them all here.

·
Registered
63,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nah we still run the show. The Serbs have declined drastically which is a shame because the rivalry here was the best. Even their forum isn't active much. The Romanians, Hungarians add needed depth.

Pretty sure the Cro forum has the most members in Xtratime. So you better watch your mouths. I'll invite them all here.
yea Bosnians have declined even more so.

1 - 20 of 147 Posts