Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will someone explain this to me.....

Rumors are going ballistic . Apparently we are trying to sign Davids:rollani:, just that this time Crag is offering Stam:eek:

than Dacourt...for exorbiant amount of money....

Anelka as a possible saviour. Our new goal scoring machine:rolleyes:

we're broke & have to exercize "fiscall morality" , but our main target is Veron.

Not to mention possible/certain exit of Pancaro, Favalli, Deki, Gianni, Lopez, Crespo, Nesta and so on....

What is Crag after? Can anyone make sense out of this? Is he playing "business" again? The rumors & gossip can make sense in the "market";) Big announcements can create or lose money for the club owner. Shares value can go up & down, and sometimes these kind of games are played to boost up or lower down the price of shares.

The thing is that this time ....It's tooooooo chaotic. No beginning & no end. I simply cant believe that Crag is not behind this..in some manner.

Can you make any sense out of all these rumors? Can you make any sense out of Crag?

Because, at this point i certanly cannot:D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Aca... it doesnt take Einstein to answer your question :rolleyes:

Answer:

You cant make any sense out of Crag!:rolleyes: ...simple!

Did i answer your question fully?! ;)

·
Registered
713 Posts
or maybe this is just media crap talks and nothing more..:rolleyes:
personally , I stopped thinking about all the rumors of the mercato cos it's just hilarious...
I won't trust any bloody rumor untill I see the transfer confirmed by all the parts involved...

back to Crag , we are used to see a stormy mercato on every summer with him... so no doubt it will be one more this summer...
I just hope that he will stay as wise as he can , since the Oddo+Sorin deals were definitly good

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
I don't take many rumours very serious. Last year we were rumoured to sign about 60 different players, but that obviously didn't happen. We were also rumoured to get rid of Nesta. That didn't happen either and I cannot belive it will happen this year either.

On a second note: Cragnotti is totally unpredictable. On day he says he will do one thingand the next day he does the complete opposite. I am here thinking of Nedved and Ze Maria. I just pray and hope Crag does the right thing and sign some useful players this year and not the likes of Liverani and Cesar.

There has been said a lot about Lazio's financial situation, but I simply don't know what is true and what is not. One thing is sure however: To sign back a player like Veron we would need to off load a high profile. Maybe it's worth hoping Mendieta and Lopez has a good World Cup to raise their value.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts