Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After Kubica with Ashdod, Melocha, and possibly Pavel Holts with Be'er Sheva as well, Today's Maariv reports that Maccabi Haifa are already searching for a replacement to Aigebiny next season, and the hottest name in the market right now is Bartosz Tarachulski (1.90m/82kg) of Polonia Warsaw. The striker is currently the top goalscorer of his club, and scored 5 goals in the Polish league this season as well as 2 goals in the UEFA Cup. Bartosz has been described as one of the best strikers in the Polish league. You can find his stats right here:

http://www.soccerassociation.com/cgi-bin/pinfo.cgi?18674

I'll try to dig up some info at the Polish forum... :)

PS: I also forgot to mention that his contract ends in the end of the season which makes him a free agent.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Another name Haifa are testing is Aimo Shivu the Nigerian, he is already participating in their trainings. Nir Sevilia signed for Hapoel Tel Aviv according to rumours, what do you think??

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Raful said:
Another name Haifa are testing is Aimo Shivu the Nigerian, he is already participating in their trainings. Nir Sevilia signed for Hapoel Tel Aviv according to rumours, what do you think??
First time I hear that, I don't want Sivilia! As a matter of fact, I don't want any new striker, I want Balili and Udi as the starting forwards and Aviv Walnerman back in the team as a sub, along with Nir Hadad.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Pini Balili and Kfir Udi have quality but probably Dror Kashtan and Hapoel Tel-Aviv's management will purchase another striker. Actually they need to find a substitute in defense since Shimon Guershon will probably leave the club for a English team.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
For that we have another home grown player Ezri Babayev who I believe will see field next season no doubt, maybe even at the last couple of games of this season.
We also have Dudu Dahan and the master title winner veteran Yaakov Hilel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts