Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Sunday, the man who made himself quite a name (and even more enemies :D) in the last year is coming to Israel on March 27th

And at the end of next month it's supposed to be another famous guest coming for the very same initiative, Ronaldo. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Raanan said:
This Sunday, the man who made himself quite a name (and even more enemies :D) in the last year is coming to Israel on March 27th

And at the end of next month it's supposed to be another famous guest coming for the very same initiative, Ronaldo. :thumbsup:
This is good news. Good cause too!!

And hey, he will be in Israel for France vs. Israel, so its looking as like Israel is becoming the big name destination for many tourists and many teams!

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Raanan said:
, Ronaldo. :
:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
gba said:
:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

I want ronaldo to come!!

Az sheket, Sheket ya kurdi... ;)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gba said:
He's welcome here any day :skull:
Well you should appreciate that he's coming to Israel, whether you like him or not. For some reason I think you don't. ;)

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
I didn't understand why he's coming though. Are they shooting some tooth paste commercial here ? He's coming to that Perez Centre? What for? It's really unclear. Sounds like money laundering scheme.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And Mourinho's boss Abramovich was one of the people who came to watch the game today. Looking to sign Benayoun for Chelsea? :D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts