Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This forum has become pretty active recently so there is a possibility that another FM be added here. Another reason for it is that I will be pretty busy and won't be able to visit the forum as much as usual, so we could use the extra help.

This thread is for you people to either express your interest or to nominate others for the job. The final decision is up to admin but it would be good if everybody has their say.

I personally would like to see either IVO or Lista although we have many people here that could do the job or have done it before.

U

·
0 Posts
Hrvatino is good but he have told on MSN to me that he have resign before.

U

·
0 Posts
Oki Hrvatino!!!!! Then i will go with Purger who seem to be online very often!!!!! HS too but he is allrady a modd.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
ero or lista

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Naum, this does not concern you, at all.

One of the reasons I picked IVO or Lista is because in my opinion I think we need a mod from that time zone. That is when the forum is the most active. It is not that busy while I am online.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
thanks, but my job as CM is to ensure XT on a whole is running smoothly.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Thanks for the nomination but it's correct that I'm not around enough.

I can't really nominate anybody since I don't really know the new people enough and most of the old people don't post here often. When the forum gets busier there'll be more problems to deal with so whoever is chosen has to be ready for that.

U

·
0 Posts
dinamovac11 said:
Naum, this does not concern you, at all..
Sorry but I have still the right to give me tipp about the new modd....

Oki Che that was just a proposal.

Ntw D11 Tome have a message for you and torcida on macedonian of topic :) I respect the XT rule and have the right to post where ever i want on XT even if i'm not welcom by political reasons. And dont make me force CHE to read on FF to gett the bigg pic man.

BTW CHE make your predict in our macedonian liga :)

·
International
8,545 Posts
No you don't have the right Naum. That's like saying you have the right to vote in French elections. This is up to the regular members of the Croatian forum, not for half-wits who only come in to cause problems.

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
IVO said:
No you don't have the right Naum. That's like saying you have the right to vote in French elections. This is up to the regular members of the Croatian forum, not for half-wits who only come in to cause problems.
Tako je IVO.:thumbsup:

U

·
0 Posts
IVO said:

Do you compare this with a elections :eekani: sorry in any case you did not know but XT are for all on XT, Croatian forum is a part of XT and if people don't like the idea that people mix themself here then they should look for other forums where it's only macedonian,croats,serbs,albanian,african like komiti or torcida forum for exampel or what ever..... I can make my tipp about it IVO but then is up to D11 or CHE to make the choice.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts