Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i must admit, good first half by the magician. but after that botched decision to take it on his own rather than passing it to a wide opened cruz in the 50th where inter could've easily went 1nil up he went MIA again in a big game.................

except of course when he punted that shot 30 feet over the net on that partial breakaway :howler::howler::howler:

buon compleanno inter...100 anni di vergogna

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Indeed he did give a first half though and Cruz should have scored on 1 of 2 occasions way before even him. However Zlatan did start to lose confidence there after. Not that I blame him mind once Inter were 0-1.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
You really have a choking obsession. ;)

Zlatan was very good, I thought, if Cruz had seen Stankovic in time, Zlatan's magical pass could well have turned the game around. And considering Inter's midfield was ridiculously uncreative and everything had to go through Zlatan all the time, he did very well.

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
In England they were absolutely slaughtering Zlatan even though he did a couple of unbelievable passes in this game. Man trust me, in this country once they have a hate for someone they really do hate them. Same with Totti.

Its strange really, Andy Gray hates Zlatan but loves Berbatov yet they are more or less the same and in the end I would take Zlatan over Dimitar.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow, did CDM even watch the bloody game?

yeah i did. i also watched the merdazzurri faithful jeer him as he was subbed off. let me guess, they typically do that for MOM honours :howler:

go buy yourself a clue dude because you're about as weak and insignificant as your pathetic bunch of perdenti are in europe.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDOOOOOO

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
yeah i did. i also watched the merdazzurri faithful jeer him as he was subbed off. let me guess, they typically do that for MOM honours :howler:

go buy yourself a clue dude because you're about as weak and insignificant as your pathetic bunch of perdenti are in europe.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDOOOOOO
Wonderful retort. That demotion to B really stung you something awful, eh?

Good. That was for countless years of screwing us, Roma, Parma, and pretty much every other team.

Bunch of cheating scum, now go pump yourself full of drugs like your idol DP:finger:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:
Wonderful retort. That demotion to B really stung you something awful, eh?

Good. That was for countless years of screwing us, Roma, Parma, and pretty much every other team.

Bunch of cheating scum, now go pump yourself full of drugs like your idol DP:finger:
:thumbsup: to a great comeback :thumbsup:

hey at the end of the day atleast we don't have to use a hammer and chisel to carve out our last CL like this one.......

look how great alex looks lifting that bad boy

:howler::howler::howler::howler::howler::howler:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL DP must be on one of his cocaine&steroid cocktails to lift that baby:howler:

maybe you'd need to but most men don't need assistance to lift up at max, a 10kg baby.

nice example :yawn:

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
blastdoors, you're canadian. you lived through the ben "i'm a cheetah" johnson saga like i did so i presume you have some sense. not because you're an interista but because you're a fellow canuck.

that being said, what's the single most conclusive piece of evidence to determine if someone was doped?

·
Registered
34,000 Posts
So that's one game out of how many? 15?

All in all he was disappointing, especially against Arsenal.
That's because your midfield and Capello's tactics sucked, outside of Serie A, especially in England.

Inter have similar tendencies this year, except we were much closer to fullfilling the goal and actually created chances today and were unlucky to concede in England (unlike Capello's Juve at Arsenal). And then there were thos cards, of course.

How did Del Piero do in those 15 games, btw, apart from set-pieces?

·
Administrator
53,292 Posts
Zlatan deserves criticism for the first leg, Inter went lacking on a whole, but he wasnt good (even if he cant do much by having zero support due to the bunker defensive tactic, he was solely alone over the halfway line).

In this game he was very good, and was their only creative engine as usual. Lost little nerve at the end, but he did his best and beside JZ, only the good one of the bunch. He can do more and carry the team with more impact in CL, but he also needs real teammates and not just hacks and passengers who cant contribute their part.

In general, he needs to step up in CL more to take the extra step in his career, he has been usually good in this CL's groupstage, but throughout his career, he has been missing in CL in impact and goals. But that doesnt mean he didnt have a good game in this Pool one, he did.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Lol, just when I thinking that Ibracadabra would prove me wrong, he performs his magic. How disappointing, I was considering writing an article, "Is choking a myth?"

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.