Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The boys from Britain have done it again !!!!!!!

Oddo: I'm off to Juve Sunday 28 December, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italian international Massimo Oddo claims he will pack his bags if he continues to be left on the Lazio bench.

“If I have the Coach’s respect then I have no reason to leave,” noted the right-back. “But if Roberto Mancini told me I was no longer a part of his plans, then I would pack my bags and be on my way.”

Oddo has long been unsettled within the Biancocelesti squad and this is not the first time that he has publicly voiced his desire to leave.

He has recently been left out of the starting line-up and fears that this will cost him a spot in the Euro 2004 team.

“I am being sidelined due to tactical considerations,” continued the former Verona star. “Mancini must have his reasons, but he has never actually explained them to me.”

A January move to Juventus now seems more likely than ever and he is prepared for the switch.

“If all the newspapers keep insisting that Juve want me then there may be some truth in it,” hinted Oddo.

hahahahhaha :eek:

can't you guys see a pattern.............Mancini, Stanko, Oddo .....three of our most sought-after personnel...........

it should come to no surprise if I found out later the 'exact' wordings of the interview. :D :D

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have to laugh at my own joke...I'm sorry... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
C4 get their news from third-party, so...it looks like it is true or maybe an interview distorted again by the media. What C4 tend to do is read news say from competitors and then put it on their site. :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
I've read that yesterday from la gazzetta dello sport...

they said it was from an interview on radio radio , anyway Oddo repeating his words again..

maybe he just want mancini's attention...and even if he wanna leave it was nice having him around:)

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I guess Oddo is just unwilling to admit that he played sh!t in the last games therefore he is on the bench. And we all know that Trap calls players for having played well a year ago hence Oddo has nothing to fear about missing the Euro. ;) It's not as if there are many skilled Italian RBs anyway. But if he is so keen on leaving well we should get good money for him and find someone who is better defensively.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I don't understand why Mancini plays Couto/Negro/Miha in the middle and Stam on the right when Stam is a better CB and Oddo should play RB.

I hope he doesn't leave.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I just do not understand.....

A player plays as a starter for a more than a year wants to leave coz he was benched against to big teams and being replaced with (((a more safe)) world-class defender.

Rubbishshshshshshsh..................

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dr.madani said:
Rubbishshshshshshsh..................

that's it. The Oddo thing wasn't my point. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts