Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Another Broendby downturn very likely against FC Farum

Tomorrow Broendby once again might miss a few of their important players, and since they don’t have qualified players to take over for Jacobsen and Wieghost everything points in direction of a Farum victory.

Another tings that points in, last season's bronze winner, Farum’s direction is that the Farum chairman and burgomaster, Peter Brixtofte, has been accused of using municipal founds :eek: :eek: :confused: This week his case has been on trial, and it looks like he’ll be plead not guilty in any of the charges :) :)
The good news will for sure be something that the Farum players will bring to the pitch against the demoralized and weakened Broendby team

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Re: Another Broendby downturn very likely against FC Farum

Rimmer said:
Tomorrow Broendby once again might miss a few of their important players, and since they don’t have qualified players to take over for Jacobsen and Wieghost everything points in direction of a Farum victory.
Wieghorst won't be that missed tomorrow. He didn't play against neither OB - where he was missed, though - and Frem in the Cup. Daugaard has been a good replacement. Him and Martin Retov makes a good duo in our midfield.
As for Jakobsson, yes he could show to be an important figure to miss, but I have faith in our replacements, which possibly will be either Allan Olesen or youngster Thomas Hansen.
So, I doubt we'll be that much weaker without Wieghorst and Jakobsson - having in mind it isn't FCK, Esbjerg or OB we're playing. :)

Rimmer said:
The good news will for sure be something that the Farum players will bring to the pitch against the demoralized and weakened Broendby team
You go and believe in that! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Well, Rimmer, we didn't lose as you had predicted and expected, but neither did we win.

We should have won, but for that you can read more in the Brøndby thread, when I've made my match-review. :)

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Frederik said:
Well, Rimmer, we didn't lose as you had predicted and expected, but neither did we win.

We should have won, but for that you can read more in the Brøndby thread, when I've made my match-review. :)
I guess the Farum players must be very disappointed :depress: :depress: :groan: :sob:

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Disappointed? Well, definitely not as much as we ought to be. If any of the two side should have won this poor match, it should definitely have been us!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts