Registered
32,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow! From the Tube he looks more like Lothar's heir :lick:

[tub]17oqNrAM3RQ[/tub]

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
Cordoba used to have a mean right foot as well, he used to take Freekicks and was Colombia's PK taker for a while. Its just there was no room for any of those skills at Inter, all I really care about is how solid this kid is as a defender.

·
Registered
32,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The way he's boasting forward is impressive, but, sure, he'll have to contain himself at Inter. :)()

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
i thought we can only sign 1 non EU per season, how many have we signed already? Can this guy defend or what? he was called up by dunga so i assume he can. Didn't read anything about inter signing them on other sources...
Only 1 for the first team squad. Muntari probably has an italian passport from the years he spend at udinese,quaresma is eu and mancini was in italy so he doesn't count as non eu plus he probably has some italian/spanish or portoguese passport.

·
Registered
32,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The rules were changed this summer so that two foreigners can be "imported" pr. season (hence Lazio signed Carrizo and Matuzalem).

@A10 - right. It'll be an attacking setup, then. :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
would be a great signing...but has it been confirmed? :confused:

·
Registered
59,776 Posts
We're building a team of young dudes. Even this summer we signed 2 players born in 84. Next summer Obinna, Acquafresca, Di Maria and a young DM dude will replace Crespo, Cruz, Figo, Dacourt and Vieira - which should bring down our average age by some margin. More dynamism and less injuries.

And who knows, may be in a few years from now an attack made up of Raul and Del Piero.. :D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
and don't forget hamsik...we will sign him next summer... :D

·
Registered
59,776 Posts
Either Hamsik or Lucho would be fine by me. But a DM is an absolute must.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
DM? MASCHERANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
I still regret the day Liverpool owner came to his sences and payed that money for Masch.. we could have had him for free if not.. just think of a cucho masch hamsik midfield.. thats inasne.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
07/11/2008 17:39
Inter To Tie Up Thiago Silva Deal?
Inter are on the verge of landing Fluminense defender Thiago Silva according to Tuttomercatoweb.com...

The Nerazzurri have been paying close attention to the 24-year-old Brazilian and he could arrive sooner than later.

Tuttomercatoweb claims the stopper will arrive at San Siro in January as both Inter and Fluminense are on the verge of striking a deal.

Thiago was close to joining Fiorentina in the summer but the move fizzled out. Milan and Juventus are also interested but it seems as if Jose Mourinho has beaten his bitter rivals to landing his man.

Inter's directors are set to meet up with the player's agent Paulo Tonietto and a deal is likely to be struck soon.

Silva is strong, powerful and has quick feet as well as plenty of skill. The Nerazzurri are keen on bringing youth into the team as well as some pace at the back.

Meanwhile Mourinho's side take on Udinese on Sunday and they will be hoping to keep up the pace in Serie A.

Salvatore Landolina

goal.com

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
rumor says that we will offer 12m for silva in january...but there are teams that want him as well...like milan and leverkusen...

http://www.goal.com/en-US/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=870077
You never know with these rumour's Johnny:flirt:,I mean Inter has a much more strong contingent as much as Milan does these day's so to entice him over certainly there's a fair bit of bait there I know may sound like a silly poin but.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts