Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turns out that Mike Tyson...I mean Joao Pinto....punched Angel Sanchez in the abdomen when he got the red card. Now Ive went on record that I feel that our actions in the EURO 2K semi's were disgusting, I have to say that Mr.Tyson...I mean Pinto....action's take the cake.

FIFA do your job. BAN HIM FOR LIFE!

M

·
0 Posts
Stupid twat what was he thinking!!???:eek:

Well hes been a good player for the national team in recents years but he must be replaced by a youngster.

·
Registered
333 Posts
You guys are right. It was a moment of madness by JVP.

What I'm really upset about is that he made it easier for the ref to follow his marching orders. Sending off Beto was a joke.

According to my sources, the powers that be in Korea, and Sepp Blatter spent the game and the rest of the night laughing at how easy it was. They couldn't get over the fact that a player would help them hide their corruption.

Thanks to JVP, people gloss over the dive on Beto's 2nd yellow, and the ref's scuffle with Beto in the 10th minute, where the ref showed some seriuos attitude toward Beto before all of the ensuing mess.

I'd like to thank all the JVP bashers in helping divert attention from the real enemies.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I've always been an admirer of JVP, but his challenge on that Korean was just idiotic, especially with all his experience he really should have known better..:rolleyes: This is ok though, besides the fact that all Portuguese have to carry a tiny bit of shame for his stupidity, at least this will be the end of JVP's international career, about time too....not to mention a few others who should really step down and give young talent a chance...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts