Xtratime Community banner

141 - 154 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
69,554 Posts
He's been in there for like ever since XT's been around but after X number of years , Lupi's decided to hand over the baton to PMC.

Many thanks to Lupi for the job he's done over the years and hopefully he'll still have time to pop in from time to time.

Also a welcome off course to PMC who should do a good job!

Thanks to Lupi for his effort as FM

And good luck to PMC.

·
Registered
16,077 Posts
Thanks to Lupi for his effort as FM

And good luck to PMC.
Wow weird that he didn´t tell us. Thanks a lot Lupi for being such a great mediator and always having an optimistic and intelligent view as FM. I hope this doesn´t mean he´ll leave xtratime.

Congrats PMC, you are one of the souls of our little community already so this suits perfectly

·
Registered
25,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Of course I won't leave XT. I was just waiting for my powers to be take from me officially before announcing it. :) But you know by know. As for the reason, it's because I cannot visit XT as often now and cannot be around to moderate in case I'm needed.

·
Registered
16,077 Posts
Of course I won't leave XT. I was just waiting for my powers to be take from me officially before announcing it. :) But you know by know. As for the reason, it's because I cannot visit XT as often now and cannot be around to moderate in case I'm needed.
:happy: Good news then

·
Registered
69,554 Posts
Hi guys,

After so many years doing and organizing the predictions game of the local league, I announce my renounce in the 'job'. It takes me time, the participation was low and I prefer to focus in other things and aspects. It wasn't an easy decision though, I'm very used to it.

If someone wants to take this task, he'll have my fully support and I would participate.

Thanks to all.

·
General Iordanescu
28,185 Posts
Oh no! Thanks for your work all these years, GICA.

If there's enough interest to continue this, I can do the calculations, but some weeks I might not be able to post in a timely manner.

If you're interested in participating this year, please let me know here.
@Hagibest, @NoName, @levis27, @JOSEDIN. I assume Rumaniac would keep playing, GICA said he would, too.

·
Ilie Balaci ❤
9,950 Posts
@GICA thank you for your time and dedication man.

@forestasuceava I'm in. I screwed up this past season, but I almost won it all two seasons ago :p this time I'm going for glory and not missing a beat :D

·
Registered
16,077 Posts
Every time I see an announcement here I tremble :D We are few but this is the last stand for healthy discussion. It seems impossible to boost this kind of forum nowadays.

I'm sorry to hear Gica, but it's understandable. If Foresta can make the calculations I'm in for next season

·
General Iordanescu
28,185 Posts
Every time I see an announcement here I tremble :D We are few but this is the last stand for healthy discussion. It seems impossible to boost this kind of forum nowadays.

I'm sorry to hear Gica, but it's understandable. If Foresta can make the calculations I'm in for next season
Sure. Can you or GICA just make sure to check the matches are posted (or post them) at least couple of days in advance, if I don't have stable internet for whatever reason? The calculations, I will do them, no issue there.

141 - 154 of 154 Posts