Xtratime Community banner

121 - 140 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
9,089 Posts
i never understood why he got so many new chances although it was clear from the beginning that he can't behave.

·
Registered
16,090 Posts
Claudiu has a very dark side that had appeared before. I feel bad that he can´t control himself, not even to stay somewhere he likes to be.

·
Registered
506 Posts
After his latest behavior in the wild wild, east forum XT management decided that Claudiu will receive a permanent ban from the whole forum.

He'll just use another log in.....He'll be back, he has nothing else to do but spend time here all day long.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
So now he's banned? Did you not consider his post directed at me and the rest of the American people extremely severe insults? What inconsistent moderating.

Although I'm pleased he's banned.

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
So now he's banned? Did you not consider his post directed at me and the rest of the American people extremely severe insults? What inconsistent moderating.

Although I'm pleased he's banned.

you pissed the Serbs off... yet I see nobody from there asking to get you banned... werent you blocked from their forum btw?

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
you pissed the Serbs off... yet I see nobody from there asking to get you banned... werent you blocked from their forum btw?
I pissed them off by disagreeing with their opinions of Kosovo and attempting to explain to them the reasoning behind the US foreign policy. There were no personal attacks from me, nor did I say I hoped that Serbian citizens were the victims of terror attacks. Must I re-post Claudiu's profanity and vitriol laced post directed at me? What, are you upset Claudiu has now been banned after you lead the campaign to let him be reinstated?

I'm really interested as to what he possibly could have said to get him banned this time around. There weren't many things he hadn't already said.

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
I pissed them off by disagreeing with their opinions of Kosovo and attempting to explain to them the reasoning behind the US foreign policy. There were no personal attacks from me, nor did I say I hoped that Serbian citizens were the victims of terror attacks. Must I re-post Claudiu's profanity and vitriol laced post directed at me? What, are you upset Claudiu has now been banned after you lead the campaign to let him be reinstated?

I'm really interested as to what he possibly could have said to get him banned this time around. There weren't many things he hadn't already said.

I don't care about Claudiu gettin banned or not... i wanted forum activity but not at all costs and I actually was the 1st that suggested to ban Claudiu this time around

i remember the whole serbian forum started to rant about some posts of you... I KNOW that you didnt intend to come off as "snob" or whatever but you shouldnt forget that people in Europe generally dislike americans with a republican attitude (I dont know if you are indeed a republican but you sound that way)

·
Registered
511 Posts
refresh my memory what post was that?
Claudiu: "KEEP YOUR NOSES OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES BUISNESS AND THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS..

USA HAS NO I SAY NOOOOOOO DAMN RIGHT TO BE IN SERBIA OR TO HAVE ANY INFLUENCE ON THE DECISIONS OF A NEW ****ING INDEPENDANCE IN EUROPE..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope usa gets attacked so big again that they learn to be swiserland because they are on the track of another 9/11.
You being enraged is one of the stupidest things i've ever heard..

Americans are the reasoning of fights in schools around the world, hundreds of deaths in the past few days.. and possibly a new war, promoting poverty in that region..

ALL BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO HELP THE LITTLE MUSLEM TERRITORY OF INDIA.. oops I mean Albania."

I copied and pasted that during that discussion, the part in bold was offensive to me. Anyways I'm glad now that he's finally out, you'll be seeing me on this forum more often now.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
I can't believe people actually took Claudiu seriously...:eek: The guy contradicted himself in every sentence he wrote.:pp

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I don't care about Claudiu gettin banned or not... i wanted forum activity but not at all costs and I actually was the 1st that suggested to ban Claudiu this time around

i remember the whole serbian forum started to rant about some posts of you... I KNOW that you didnt intend to come off as "snob" or whatever but you shouldnt forget that people in Europe generally dislike americans with a republican attitude (I dont know if you are indeed a republican but you sound that way)
They can think I'm a snob for having a certain opinion, I have no problem with that. (and yes I'm a Republican) However, I take offense to being roped into the same ridiculous category as Claudiu for simply disagreeing with the poster's of another forum. Is this forum not for discussion? Maybe it wasn't the correct time to possess that opinion and that probably felt I was instigating which is fine. However, you won't find any expletive laced posts from me hoping for the demise of a country.

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
Claudiu: "KEEP YOUR NOSES OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES BUISNESS AND THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS..

USA HAS NO I SAY NOOOOOOO DAMN RIGHT TO BE IN SERBIA OR TO HAVE ANY INFLUENCE ON THE DECISIONS OF A NEW ****ING INDEPENDANCE IN EUROPE..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hope usa gets attacked so big again that they learn to be swiserland because they are on the track of another 9/11.

Americans are the reasoning of fights in schools around the world, hundreds of deaths in the past few days.. and possibly a new war, promoting poverty in that region..

ALL BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO HELP THE LITTLE MUSLEM TERRITORY OF INDIA.. oops I mean Albania."

I copied and pasted that during that discussion, the part in bold was offensive to me. Anyways I'm glad now that he's finally out, you'll be seeing me on this forum more often now.
personally i don't remember that post. after he was allowed to return on his final chance which allowed just being able to post in 2 forums (romanian & wwe)
he was warned couple of times to watch his behavior, and now going through fms forum i see that for that behavior then he got the last and final warning.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
personally i don't remember that post. after he was allowed to return on his final chance which allowed just being able to post in 2 forums (romanian & wwe)
he was warned couple of times to watch his behavior, and now going through fms forum i see that for that behavior then he got the last and final warning.
This was the full post.

Claudiu- said:
Oh shut the **** up toonsie...

Albanians aren't the right-ful owners of that town..

it's like taking bucharest from romania..
That is the heart of serbia, and it has a LOT of history.

Albanians didn't originate there, nor did they live on that land for thousands of years. the serbs did.

The USA have no right to be sticking their noses in the serbs buisness, not only should they burn that down, they should do little terrorist attacks because of the nosey ****ing americans..

I hope you Listen to Immortal Technique... a song of his " bin laden blew up the projects, bush knocked down the towers.."
And it says " if we were invaded in the hoods at night, all hell would break and we would stand and fight" something like that..

and it's true.

KEEP YOUR NOSES OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES BUISNESS AND THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS..

ALL BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO HELP THE LITTLE MUSLEM TERRITORY OF INDIA.. oops I mean Albania.

121 - 140 of 154 Posts