Xtratime Community banner

101 - 120 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,432 Posts
GICA said:
No problem...but it doesn´t depend of us I guess.

if Lupi and Rumaniac also agree and we 4 as a unit holla at the admins I'm sure its possible

not to forget we have quite many FMs

Edgar and Kingpin also moderate a forum

we rule here :stuckup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,606 Posts
if you guys want it and are pretty much united on it i don't think there will be a problem to create a sub forum for romanian nt like hungarians or french have.

personally i don't think that a subforum would effect the life of the forum much but it has to be said that there were cases when splitting a forum to smaller subforums basically had negative impact on the community. some people like to have everything in the same place. its very positive that you all seem to be on the same wavelength on this so far. anyways discuss this and when you're done if you still want it notify someone and personally i don't think there will be any problems.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,432 Posts
MaidenMadness said:
if you guys want it and are pretty much united on it i don't think there will be a problem to create a sub forum for romanian nt like hungarians or french have.

personally i don't think that a subforum would effect the life of the forum much but it has to be said that there were cases when splitting a forum to smaller subforums basically had negative impact on the community. some people like to have everything in the same place. its very positive that you all seem to be on the same wavelength on this so far. anyways discuss this and when you're done if you still want it notify someone and personally i don't think there will be any problems.

who's the one deciding this at the end?

thanks for stopping by btw
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,606 Posts
PMC said:
who's the one deciding this at the end?

thanks for stopping by btw
who has the final word? cms & admins do. i speak this out of experience cause we wanted something similar done in croatian forum half a year back to split the forum into league subforum, nt subforum and off topic forum and to be given our own section but we were never really united in it between ourselves, it was somewhere like 50% for and 50% against so in the end we just stayed with everything in one place cause our proposal got rejected. i don't think there will be any problems in this case if you're pretty much united on it and just want a subforum within this forum. i think that won't even require some special discussions which obviously our case with our own section required.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,094 Posts
As i told PMC i´m not crazy about it but if most people like it i don´t have a problem.

However 4 Forum Managers would probably be too much, and maybe some other guys like NoName would want the opportunity aswell.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,432 Posts
no no... I meant that we could support this idea as unit... who the Fms would be is not my problem... as long as I get the support of who ever is running it, I'm cool with it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79,606 Posts
MaidenMadness said:
if you guys want it and are pretty much united on it i don't think there will be a problem to create a sub forum for romanian nt like hungarians or french have.
Hungarians don't have a sub forum for the NT :) We have our NT threads and domestic league threads in the same forum :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79,606 Posts
The Rumaniac said:
As i told PMC i´m not crazy about it but if most people like it i don´t have a problem.
You could start a poll, then say in 1 weeks time make a decision.
It has happened before that when forums split into sections that they become less popular. But if everyone feels it can work give it a go.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,432 Posts
okay... I support the idea of the poll

let it be an open poll though as to see who votes what as safety measure that no outside parties come here to ruin the party
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
8,880 Posts
Why Feb 21st at 9.00 Edgar?? LOL.. so specific :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79,606 Posts
After his latest behavior in the wild wild, east forum XT management decided that Claudiu will receive a permanent ban from the whole forum.
 
101 - 120 of 154 Posts
Top