Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
25,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

- Our members are participating more and more in our forum, something that is welcome. However, I'd like the users to translate the eventual Romanian (or other language) articles they submit in order for everybody to understand them. You don't have to translate them completely, just a sentence or a short paragraph explaining the main idea and most important details should be enough.

A forum was created where we can discuss the topics that cannot be discusses on XT. Here is the link http://z3.invisionfree.com/Wisdom_Tree/index.php?act=idx

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
good idea, Lupi... certainly good for the people on here, who cant read it well or arent even romanians

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
PMC said:
good idea, Lupi... certainly good for the people on here, who cant read it well or arent even romanians
Like me. :cool: :cool: :thumbsup:

That's the one thing that I really like about the Romanian forum, it really helps a lot! :star: :thumbsup: :star:

Keep it up guys......

·
Registered
25,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello,

I'd like the members of this forum to send me their e-mail by PM in order to facilitate the communication in case the forum has periods of inaccessibility.

Lupisor

·
Registered
25,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good job Rumaniac, now...can you feel the power?!?!? The power of being a FM!!!!

:horny: :greed:

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
It is good to see that two our moderators are non-Romanians.
It shows us that there are no cultural barriers between fans.
Congrats Rumaniac.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Why did i have the impression Rumaniac was allready FM here!!!???
Anyway in this case congratulations Rumaniac!!!!!!

·
Registered
16,079 Posts
Lupisor said:
Good job Rumaniac, now...can you feel the power?!?!? The power of being a FM!!!!

:horny: :greed:

I´m the same person i´ve always been :angel: , except for this weird tiny devil standing on my shoulder suggesting evil ideas :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oh and thanks everybody for the support :)

·
Registered
25,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Watch out with the little devil on your shoulder. Mine gets drunk and starts mooning the people while I walk on the street (not to mention he starts singing and his voice is horrible!!!) :D

PMC, one day you'll be a FM as well. :)

My goal is to make everybody in this forum a FM. You should see how nice our fights would be then. :howler:

·
Registered
23,432 Posts
lol... I thought im passionate and pretty aggressive towards rivals...

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Congratulations Rumaniac! :thumbsup: :)

Hopefully the little angel on your other shoulder keeps the devil in line somewhat......

(Sounds like Lupisor's angel has resigned. :tongue: )

·
Banned
8,880 Posts
sounds good:) also an international rivalry on fourms would be interesting:) a playoff with a pay off:)

1 - 20 of 154 Posts