Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
30,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because of special circustances, we are going to allow Naum to return. However there is conditions for him to regain our trust and this conditions are:
1 - Not getting in any sort of trouble, here or by PM, with macedonians or however.
2 - Only posting in the Macedoniam forum until we allow him to post elsewhere.
We ask for the help of the members and understanding. Do not post for him in other forums, leave him focused in his contribution to the Macedoniam Football Threads and give him a hand.

(btw, that is why some threads were deleted, he asked us to delete old threads he made so he can really have a fresh start.)

Good luck.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I never boycotted for Naum. I boycotted in support of some pederi who in the end got on their knees and gave in! It was for me a point of getting respect for the Macedonian people! And finally now, there is a comment from an Admin. That is the least I asked for from the start. As for those pederi who could say nothing when i said i will continue to boycott, you know who you are, i got nothing to say to you!
JCamilo said:
Because of special circustances, we are going to allow Naum to return. However there is conditions for him to regain our trust and this conditions are:
1 - Not getting in any sort of trouble, here or by PM, with macedonians or however.
2 - Only posting in the Macedoniam forum until we allow him to post elsewhere.
We ask for the help of the members and understanding. Do not post for him in other forums, leave him focused in his contribution to the Macedoniam Football Threads and give him a hand.

(btw, that is why some threads were deleted, he asked us to delete old threads he made so he can really have a fresh start.)

Good luck.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Macedonian Bandit said:
I never boycotted for Naum. I boycotted in support of some pederi who in the end got on their knees and gave in! It was for me a point of getting respect for the Macedonian people! And finally now, there is a comment from an Admin. That is the least I asked for from the start. As for those pederi who could say nothing when i said i will continue to boycott, you know who you are, i got nothing to say to you!

i can say the same for me, i am also very disappointed. this is my first post since i posted my opinion, and when i posted my opinion no one replied.

it is a shame that only a handful people hold out until the end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts