Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
milanistas i waned to make an announcement about me a truth.though i wont be surpirised if my friend abdulkadir adar has already private messaged you all about it since he knew from the start.but the thing is that i was never a manutd fan and was just there to try and kick the asses of some of the man u fans because when madrid beat man u last year i tried to mess in the man u forums but they hit me on my words so revenge was in my mind so i wanted to act like a man u fan and then bertraying them to teach a lesson to the manu fans well at least bother them and then same at milan i was never a milan fan and never will be the fan of my most hated thing in the world and so i wanted to teach a lesson to some milan fans well they know who i am pointing to.so the reality=merda man u merda milan and merda super-giggs just hate giggs.and the truthy is i was always a madridista i mean how can you expect me to bertray those barnebeu chants and i have loved madrid for the past 4 years and i will continue to do so though i am sorry for hurting your rossenero feelings but thats what madrid and there fans always do.and my friend abdulkadir aadar knew about it along time ago.so i am leaving my name supergiggs for ever and now you can always find me in xtratime as raul7. yes raul 7 is the name though some of you may remember my old name too raul777 this was the name that i used to come out with in the past but i dont like that name anymore and i forgot its password. so expect me to do what i always do and that is to criticise milan and that as raul7.:fero:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
:howler::howler: :dielaugh:

Man this is too much!!!Please someone pass me some kleenex...I'm rooling on the floor...:howler:

First he claims eternal love to Man Utd then he claims unconditional and eternal love to Milan and now, he says all this was fake! and that his true love has always been Madrid!!!:googly::stress:

I just hope you're not as indecisive and hesitant in your life as you're about the choices of your teams in Xtratime otherwise, all I can say to you is good luck as you'll need plenty of it...:stress::groan:

whatever the case, regardless of which team you'll decide to settle on, be true to yourself and to your heart. I hope you understand what I'm getting at...;)

All the best to you and once again, thanks a bunch for the great laugh you've provided us all in here. Feel free to drop by at any time you're feeling in a goofy mood!:)

:howler::howler:

This is TOO much!!!Don't remember that in more than 4 years of Xt, I remember anything close to that!!!!:stress::googly: Must surely be a record!!!!:eek::dazed:

:howler:

Cheers.;)

A geniune FORZA SUPER-GIGGS!!!:thumbsup: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
29 Posts
San Siro said:
:howler::howler: :dielaugh:

Man this is too much!!!Please someone pass me some kleenex...I'm rooling on the floor...:howler:

First he claims eternal love to Man Utd then he claims unconditional and eternal love to Milan and now, he says all this was fake! and that his true love has always been Madrid!!!:googly::stress:

I just hope you're not as indecisive and hesitant in your life as you're about the choices of your teams in Xtratime otherwise, all I can say to you is good luck as you'll need plenty of it...:stress::groan:

whatever the case, regardless of which team you'll decide to settle on, be true to yourself and to your heart. I hope you understand what I'm getting at...;)

thanks but i am not unsettled ive always loved madrid but wanted to mess with milan and man u man u because of their fans; and milan because at night i always dream that they are loosing to a serie c1 team.milan are my most hated thing in the world.
All the best to you and once again, thanks a bunch for the great laugh you've provided us all in here. Feel free to drop by at any time you're feeling in a goofy mood!:)

:howler::howler:

This is TOO much!!!Don't remember that in more than 4 years of Xt, I remember anything close to that!!!!:stress::googly: Must surely be a record!!!!:eek::dazed:

:howler:

Cheers.;)

A geniune FORZA SUPER-GIGGS!!!:thumbsup: :howler: :howler:

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,488 Posts
WOW I guess it's safe to say that Super-Giggs came out of the closet...:D

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
This is really cocking..and i guessed it right!

Raul7 Suck big time!!!:eek:

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Maybe hes pulling the same stunt he has done before - but this time the audience is madrid. Expect him to turn into a Bayern munich arsenal juventus fan in the future

·
Registered
29 Posts
Haider said:
Maybe hes pulling the same stunt he has done before - but this time the audience is madrid. Expect him to turn into a Bayern munich arsenal juventus fan in the future
\

cant you think something with more sense:rollani:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
now, u r betraying milan??? :howler::howler::howler:

:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
he is telling us how much barça sucks and all those things, well i think you know him very well

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Don't worry, he's just faking as a Real Madrid fans because his best friend is a Merengues who forced him to be a Real supporter. :eek:

Or perhaps, he want to teach Madrid a lesson for not winning the CL last season because he put his test!cle on the bet and now he's lost it. :googly:

The cycle will go round and round and eventually he'll be a Milanista again, so you guys just have to wait until it's your lucky turn. ;)

Super-Giggs, Raul777, Raul7, Raul007, AdrianMutu7 or Super-Sheva for President!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
raul7 said:
thanx carson for making it more simpler this is what i always wanted to do and that is to hurt the black and red.
I think you need to improve immensly if you are here to hurt us. :D

cant you think something with more sense
you mean like: A supposed Real fan pretending to be a ManU fan and then pretending to be a Milan fan with the intent to hurt those fans? but in the process only giving them a laugh.

but no worry, I know you will soon say that this was just a joke and you tried to give us a laugh.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Raul7...you retarded prick. You are a ultimate shame for your family.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
:howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

This si amazing, the guy is better than Sheherzade!!! :D I warned him that if he ever gets boring I will ban him and he still hasnt disappointed me a bit.

What a fanatsy!!!! What an actor!!!! What a piece of utter ... oops! :tongue: :howler:

1 - 20 of 120 Posts