Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to introduce Mad Fan as the newest FM, he will be joining Mills and myself as the Madrid FM's.

Mad fan has been a long time member and those of you who know him, knows the quality he brings to our forum. His inclusions will strenghten the forum but it is possible that in the foreseeable future we may need to add another member as the forum continues to grow.

Let us all welcome him!

Che

·
Registered
462 Posts
MADFAN even though you are biased at times....hehe JK

Seriously, I've seen the quality posts by MADFAN, he is for sure one of the few that can entertain you with his posts, congratulations for being the next Mod MADFAN, one more boss, hehe.:star:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
congrats, maddy... :D:)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Wow! Congrats MAD FAN! actually, congrats Familia and other RM forum regulars!! MAD FAN = quality, and it will be a great addition to Mario and Che! :happy:

Never thought you will accept, but the RM forum has never been stronger at FM position IMO :cool:

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
We got a new Galactico! :happy: :howler:

Congratulations MAD Fan! :)

Now let´s keep this place nice and tidy. You know... "serve and protect" and all that stuff... :tongue:

·
Third Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
20,440 Posts
my heartieset congrats mark. Hope to see you more here now. Great choise Che & Mills! :star:

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I appreciate the welcome into this new position. I figured I've been here long enough and understand enough of XT history to know what keeps this forum ticking.

Yes, I shall be visiting this forum more regularly than before, although as many of the other regulars know, I often read but don't always post, I'm guessing that should change as well.

Anyway, I also thought that it was about time that I gave back something to this forum that has been a constant in my life for quite a few years now. It's provided me with news, views, debates and most importantly, friends and that's no small thing. I don't know what else you can expect from a website.

Thanks all :D

Mark

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Congrats Mark
all the best and keep writing those quality posts. that WE enjoy reading. :cool:

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
We're just as strong behind the scenes at XT as we are at the club. Congrats Mad Fan. :)

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Madfan sounds like a bit of a qúeér to me.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Mise_Me_Fein said:
Madfan sounds like a bit of a qúeér to me.
Haha, that's a funny statement to come from someone whose avatar is Brendan Fraser...

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
MAD Fan said:
Haha, that's a funny statement to come from someone whose avatar is Brendan Fraser...
Well, you have to admit that even Brendan Fraser is a better looking avatar than yours:D

Seriuosly, congratulations MAD Fan, a quality mod for a quality forum. :star:

I will deny I wrote this under questioning from my fellow cules:cool:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MILLS said:
We got a new Galactico! :happy: :howler:

Congratulations MAD Fan! :)

Now let´s keep this place nice and tidy. You know... "serve and protect" and all that stuff... :tongue:
we get to play good cop, bad cop!!!

can I be the bad cop!:skull:

oh, yeah congrats Madfan:rollani: :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts