Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On behalf of Raanan, I would like to announce that both of us will be stepping down as FMs of Liverpool forum. This is because of added duties ever since we are appointed CMs of XT. As such, we find it difficult to juggle this additional duty with Management Duties. Dun worry cos we will still be here. Dun think that you can be naughty here once we leave, cos we will still keep in touch daily here. And I will continue to manage the highly popular Liverpool PL. We would like to thank all of you for the support that you have given us.

As for our replacement, we have decided to appoint Yasir in our place. As everyone knows, Yasir is a responsible FM who have done well in his forum, the Arabian Soccer forum. But most importantly, he is also a passionate Liverpool fan, who could remember our last Championship win. :) Let's give him a warm welcome and work closely with him.

But of course, if you need any help, do look for me, Raanan or Razor. We are always open to suggestions and ideas.

Thanks for listening.

paw;)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Yeah, just as paw said we will stay be around here and infact, I keep myself the right to edit out every post made by a troll, so beware! :devil:

I will contribute as much as I could, and good luck to Yasir - A well deserved promotion my friend! :)

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I'd also like to add that we've all taken the decision to take a complete backstep on the running of the forum. All decisions are down to you guys, that includes the number of stickies, forum initiatives and everything.

We will help and assist you all if you ask for help, and of course we'll be posters as always here:):cool:

Have fun and run the forum the way you guys want as long as it is within the Xtratime general and FM rules;)

Cheers

YNWA

Razor

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Good riddance. :tongue:

Thanks Raanan and paw for the work you've done.. blah blah blah... welcome Yasir blah blah blah... etc etc etc. ;)

PS. I suggest Jari to be the official mascot of the Liverpool Xtratime forum now that daddy was apointed as moderator! Come on Yasir, some pictures! :)

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
Hey, this was quick:eek::D I am gone for a few hours only to come back and find so much changed:dazed: :)
Anyway, congrats to Yasir and kicks to the butts of paw and Raanan who made my life hell......:dielaugh:

Kidding;)

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will no longer be your "Sticky Monster".:D

paw;)

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Congrats to the new FMs :)
Paw - Will U still do the Prediction League?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
congrats, yasir...i think picking yasir was a good decison as he is a passionate liverpool fan and a nice guy... :)

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Congrats buddy! :)

Well deserved, for someone who knows how passionate a Pool fan you are.

Your knowledge about the game ain't too bad either :tongue: of course spending years learning from me helps alot :D

Congrats again :)

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
MINDSCAPE said:
Congrats to the new FMs :)
Paw - Will U still do the Prediction League?
Of course. :) Will gladly do so. But now, I need your help to keep them as stickies. After all, we have utopia from the Anti-Stickies Association, as a FM.:D

paw:tongue:

·
Star Player
2,961 Posts
paw said:

Of course. :) Will gladly do so. But now, I need your help to keep them as stickies. After all, we have utopia from the Anti-Stickies Association, as a FM.:D

paw:tongue:
Oh come on:D It's not like you have lost all your powers to stick/unstick threads:eek::D You are a CM for god's sake;)

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
ooohhh paw you are leaving while i am still top of PL so whose doing PL?

thanks for all those good times guys!

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
For the umpteen time, I am going to say this:

I am NOT leaving.

I will only be leaving my position as FM of this wonderful forum as there is a need for deserving fans to manage this forum. Please give Yasir your support.

And, I WILL still be managing the PL. Make no mistake about that.:)

paw;)

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Good riddance. :tongue:
LOOL.. you can say that again, Phew!! :tongue: :D Kidding

AMOROSO! said:
Thanks Raanan and paw for the work you've done.. blah blah blah... welcome Yasir blah blah blah... etc etc etc. ;)

PS. I suggest Jari to be the official mascot of the Liverpool Xtratime forum now that daddy was apointed as moderator! Come on Yasir, some pictures! :)
I swear I want to post her pics!! It's just that she's still not in the mood for modelling yet :tongue:.. seriously.. I got a few pics of her last night.. I'd say give me a week and you'd all get it posted here :)

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Ok... hmmmm.. speech time (Noooo.. not the speech :)) :
"I'd like to say thanks to the academy and my fellow...."... Oops.. wrong speech :)

Well basically, I'd just like to say that I am.... DELIGHTED :) that's for sure.. and I'd like to say one big THANKS to Raanan and paw.. as paw indicated in the 20000 something thread.. this forum is going from good to better.. and we can only thank paw, Raanan, Utopia, Mindscape and Razor UK who have been simply MAGNIFICENT!!

Personally, I think this forum wouldn't even need FMs with the calibre of posters here.. :) I'm just proud to be one of them.. I'm glad that paw and Raanan have already made it clear they'd still be here day in day out.. (I was afraid I'd have to put a sticky on THEM!! and then I'd have to get into the debate with Utopia over stickies blah blah :tongue: )

I'd like to say thanks to everyone.. here I go.. to Razor, Mindy, Utopia, Anthro Enas, BOSH, Carson, paw, Raanan, Fred Elliott (although he's a [email protected]!! :)), Amo and last but certainly not least.. Lestat (you taught me??!!! Shee6!! well except for that bet on if Sheff Wed finished 3rd that we had 5 years ago!!! those were the days :))..

Anyway.. gotta run.. have a few posts to post :)

Thanks again everyone.. YNWA
(Wow.. it did turn into one of those long boring speeches after all!! :))

1 - 20 of 23 Posts